Judy....????

knut

Control Rider
Hej Judy.
Have been traveling and did not know you had a crash.
Heal up fast and come out on the tracks soon and play with us again.

I know how it feels.

See you soon again.

/Patrick (Maria wish you all the best too)

Ruhe52

So give us the scoop Judy how ya healing? I hope well and that you are rethinking riding or not. We want you back out there.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Ruhe52;256081 wrote: So give us the scoop Judy how ya healing? I hope well and that you are rethinking riding or not. We want you back out there.
Knee still swollen the size of a grapefruit even though the doc removed quite a bit of fluid. Still bruised from thigh to ankle, and arm from bicep to wrist, but some swelling has gone down and some bruising is looking better. The knee will take awhile, but I can move it, but not full range of motion. Thanks for checking in.

The bike will need a lot. Haven't been strong enough to get it out of the trailer. Plus, when the bars are straight, the wheel is turned right. So it'll have to be dragged out. The brakes work, then don't work, so I'll wait till I have a few pair of hands around to unload. Lots of things to fix there....not sure what all. Bought a lower triple to start. Once I can get it to Markbilt, then I'll know if the leaking forks are repairable or not, along with the front wheel, axle, etc., etc.

Jury still out on how much if any riding I do next year. I'd like to think I'll get out for a day and see how I feel, then go from there.

Meat

I always enjoy seeing you at VIR. I hope to see you there next season. You always bring a smile to my face.

Take care of yourself, we miss you.

Mikey75702

So sorry to hear Judy. Crashing sucks, and it is a real bummer to hear that you crashed with no fault of your own. Hope you heal quickly and fully. And add me as another person that will feel it a great loss to the sport if you choose not to continue.

For others that still are on the fence of feeling violent over a possible situation like this.... Unfortunately a small mistake or a miscalculation can lead to this same outcome. Just think about that last time you missed your apex by a foot... It would be easy for someone else to be there and end up in the weeds. You didn't mean to miss the apex, but it happened and I think most of the time that is how these situations start. So be careful with your riding, consider the possibility of another rider being caught out if you make the wrong choice. And if something happens to you, you have every right to be upset, but for everyone's sake, hold the violence.... And if you feel that it wasn't just a mistake on the other persons behalf, go see the director for the day... They WILL handle it, you can put money on that.

Be safe, and have fun

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Judy, I'm probably 20-30 min away from you and would be happy to come over and help you get the bike/gear out of the trailer. Just sent you a pm.