Lean.In - My trackbike thread

Lean.In.

eh, a little too small...im looking for something I can put everything Im going to bring. I actually have that bag at work. Starting to fall apart after a couple years, but it still works...hell, 6 bucks over 2 years isnt bad.

Lean.In.

FINALLY got my boots and the last parts I need before the bike is complete.

Sidi Vortice Boots
IMG00216-20110325-1452.jpg

Rear sprocket, Stompgrips, case savers, and a BMC filter.
IMG00215-20110325-1452.jpg

Tomorrow Ill install all this and then it will be finished for the first track day at Nashville. Then Ill post a complete pic in your thread Salt...ha.

The rear sprocket is a 43T, and Ill be putting this in place of a 46T that is on there now to slow the bike down a hair for my first TD.

Saltman

Right click... Save as. Great job man. I got one more week. I'm putting together my trailer as I type on my phone. See you at the track in a few weeks!

bugmn20

Looks great!! I'm waiting on the last few parts to finish mine too. Hoping to have it ready for the track in two weeks!

Lean.In.

Thanks man, good luck on yours. Its funny, I didnt realize how much I had to do as February rolled around, but Im glad its done for now. Cant wait to get on the track....I've been looking forward to this since last summer.

GarbageJedi

Looks good! Mine still sits naked won't get the body work back until next sat at barber. It will be the first time I've seen it since I sent it to be wrapped. I have no idea what its gonna look like. Told my uncle to do whatever he wants. So it might be just some plain solid color or if he feels like making me look like an a$$.....:dunno:

Lean.In.

haha...hopefully its not the second option....I can see a big wrap that literally has an ass on it. Sphincter where the frame slider exits or something.

Saltman

GarbageJedi;179537 wrote: Looks good! Mine still sits naked won't get the body work back until next sat at barber. It will be the first time I've seen it since I sent it to be wrapped. I have no idea what its gonna look like. Told my uncle to do whatever he wants. So it might be just some plain solid color or if he feels like making me look like an a$$.....:dunno:
Lean.In.;179558 wrote:
haha...hopefully its not the second option....I can see a big wrap that literally has an ass on it. Sphincter where the frame slider exits or something.
Or coming back Pink with a Hello Kitty graphic! :haha: