Let's See Your Trackbike!!

moman

Got rid of the GSX-R750 and my 2010 S1000RR is now my full time track bike. Painted it with rattle cans to look like my new street bike

erick1670

That's rattle can?

Looks great man...

I am thinking doing the same on my bike as soon the 2012 race plastic come available...
Am doing a retro look on her :D

moman

2 cans each blue, white and black, less than $8 at Wallyworld. Damn 1/4" wide black pinstripe tape set me back almost $6:eek: Local graphics place made my numbers and the BMW logos for 10 bucks.

pajixxer

Brad Burns
Control Rider
Last years Irish Racing gsxr, I haven't been aloud to see this years paint job yet.....:notsure:

283679_536645508190_1151533618_n.jpg

Bryant

He who isn't afraid, isn't trying hard enough.
Maciej;269627 wrote: Do you transport it on the back with the stand as well? I've always thought about doing that but didn't know if it'd be safe.

No way!!! Haha I had it in the back of the truck last night. I didn't wanna take it out then put it back in in a few days for barber. So I loosened up the straps and put it on the stand. Because I don't have a kick stand. I've thought of it too. But if I keep it on the stand then I will have to strap the tail section down then for transportation.

Maciej

Bryant;269629 wrote: No way!!! Haha I had it in the back of the truck last night. I didn't wanna take it out then put it back in in a few days for barber. So I loosened up the straps and put it on the stand. Because I don't have a kick stand. I've thought of it too. But if I keep it on the stand then I will have to strap the tail section down then for transportation.
Damnit, I was hoping you'd say you've done it with flawless results LOL

Bryant

Maciej;269631 wrote: Here's mine ready to go to the shop to have the suspension setup...

IMG_9333.jpg

IMG_9335.jpg

Awesome man! I think I want your truck tho. Lol.

Bryant

ANORXIC '51;269635 said:
All set for this weekend! :)

You will be at barber too?!? Sweet. Look for me. Posted my bike a few mins ago.

ANORXIC '51

Bryant;269639 wrote:

You will be at barber too?!? Sweet. Look for me. Posted my bike a few mins ago.
Will do! I think we'll be setting up on the 2nd tier, depending on how many people show.

-Christian

Bryant

I'll be in a white 04 r6 number 46. I'll keep an eye out for you too!