Let's See Your Trackbike!!

betarace

Ducati Pete;271060 wrote: Here's my new track machine........ and matching leathers. What da ya think?

bike1wi.jpg

Ducati Pete who rides the Suzuki who now rides the future of road racing!!!!!!!!!
Worst ducati ever

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
Not a great photo, but still finishing it up as a second track bike as extra funds permit. Needs suspension work...with 17k commuter miles..never serviced I know it is nasty.

52948810200420624572597.jpg

-Bridgestone R10 front tires
-Brembo master cyl off an Aprilia RSVR
-Galfer front lines
-Woodcraft 1.5 rise clip-ons
-PC5
-RS5 Yosh exhaust
-Sharkskins/Armour Bodies fairings
-Keyless ignition
-K/N filter
-Vortex sprockets -1/+2
-Vortex clutch lever

vice

vice;236998 wrote: Ill play, waiting for some sharkskinz plastic, bike has never seen the track (well me either for the matter) but that should be changing soon

photobucket-14017-1333595685772.jpg

that sv above me looks slow....
I guess I should update... that bike was stolen from me last year.

so here is my track bike. Decided I wanted something that will teach me a lot, and keep my insurance rates down.

IMG_20130407_120824_zps91a1352b.jpg

erick1670

Evil Cupcake;271176 wrote: Not a great photo, but still finishing it up as a second track bike as extra funds permit. Needs suspension work...with 17k commuter miles..never serviced I know it is nasty.

52948810200420624572597.jpg

-Bridgestone R10 front tires
-Brembo master cyl off an Aprilia RSVR
-Galfer front lines
-Woodcraft 1.5 rise clip-ons
-PC5
-RS5 Yosh exhaust
-Sharkskins/Armour Bodies fairings
-Keyless ignition
-K/N filter
-Vortex sprockets -1/+2
-Vortex clutch lever
nice!

so how come you don't listed in your signature?

Gorecki

vice;271185 wrote: I guess I should update... that bike was stolen from me last year.

so here is my track bike. Decided I wanted something that will teach me a lot, and keep my insurance rates down.

IMG_20130407_120824_zps91a1352b.jpg
I like the (appears to be) decal work, who did it?

meanstrk

Control Rider
It's all paint. That is one of my paint jobs. Glad you like it. He gave me a very basic idea of colors and let me run with the design.

Gorecki

meanstrk;271214 wrote: It's all paint. That is one of my paint jobs. Glad you like it. He gave me a very basic idea of colors and let me run with the design.
Cool! Very nice work Ron! I would have bet it was vinyl. Tasteful, distinctive and somewhat subtle. Two thumbs up from me anyway. :cool:

matt2212

meanstrk;271214 wrote: It's all paint. That is one of my paint jobs. Glad you like it. He gave me a very basic idea of colors and let me run with the design.
JD's bike looks great I have seen it firsthand and Ron did an awesome job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maciej

The only pics that will exist of my lovely paint job on the bike. First day out on the track at a private track day and dumped it on turn four at Thunderbolt during my fourth session. Front end got out from under me unfortunately. Oh well!

IMG_9558.jpg

IMG_9595.jpg

IMG_9623.jpg

IMG_9630.jpg

IMG_9631.jpg

IMG_9632.jpg

IMG_9661.jpg

IMG_9663(X).jpg

IMG_9745.jpg

Maciej

Couple more...

IMG_9752.jpg

IMG_9834.jpg

IMG_9900.jpg

IMG_9918.jpg

Not much damage, just scuffed up, factory rear sets damaged on the left side, frame slider, and the swing arm spool snapped off.

Randal03r1

Control Rider
vice;271185 said:
I guess I should update... that bike was stolen from me last year.

You nailed it! Great bike to teach you corner speed and without the fear of a high side.

nroussin

hurricanejohn;271908 wrote: And smooth too, don't forget smooth!!! Got to love a 14.5 redline!

HJ
This is very true, I'm a fan of the mid-late 90's ninja's, or I guess Kawasaki in general. Have fun with them!:cheers: