Let's See Your Trackbike!!

1up5down

Control Rider
Emerson;270982 wrote: I did, its a "600" ;-)
I guess, cheaters stick together! You & Vinny with those "600's". Looking forward to riding with you this season Mr. Emerson! I promise to brake less, lol!

Allen

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
1up5down;270994 wrote: I guess, cheaters stick together! You & Vinny with those "600's". Looking forward to riding with you this season Mr. Emerson! I promise to brake less, lol!

Allen
Not cheating just making it even, now I can keep up with 600s on the straights. Lol it's not easy to move 250lbs of sexy around the track! Lol

1up5down

Control Rider
Emerson;270995 wrote: Not cheating just making it even, now I can keep up with 600s on the straights. Lol it's not easy to move 250lbs of sexy around the track! Lol
So, I ride a true 600 and starve myself to look swim model sexy (5'10" 180lbs). You eat with freedom only to look olympic power lifter sexy and get on a "600". Hmmm, I somehow feel cheated, lol!

andykurz

Emerson, did you do the paint on your new bike? That design looks excellent. The rest of the bike looks good too...

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
andykurz;271022 wrote: Emerson, did you do the paint on your new bike? That design looks excellent. The rest of the bike looks good too...
I did, I own a collition repair facility in woodbridge, VA. I started doing bikes for fun, doing a 2-3 bikes a year for friends to quite a few more now. Check out Revikar's facebook page to see some of our work www.facebook.com/Revikar

andykurz

Yes sir, I am well aware. You do great work and, we see a lot of bikes on here - I'm just saying that is one of my favorites.

If you're at NJMP next weekend with it, you might have a few extra drops of drool on it...

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
andykurz;271031 wrote: Yes sir, I am well aware. You do great work and, we see a lot of bikes on here - I'm just saying that is one of my favorites.

If you're at NJMP next weekend with it, you might have a few extra drops of drool on it...
lol, thanks bro!

Twiztedjester55

andykurz;271031 wrote: Yes sir, I am well aware. You do great work and, we see a lot of bikes on here - I'm just saying that is one of my favorites.
Damn, you know he paints bikes and have seen his work but asked if he painted that one because you like it.:rolleyes:

Twiztedjester55

Nah I'm just kidding. I haven't been able to ride in forever and felt like giving someone shit. A lot of the bikes he paints look incredible(mine included:D) but that one really stands out due to the fact most people aren't going to want to fork out how much it would cost to paint one like that for a track bike.

andykurz

I think it's fairly common for ppl to buy bikes that are built already. Makes economical sense too!

This one just tickled me a little down there, K? I thought I'd ask.

Twiztedjester55

Nah I figured that's why you asked. I just like stirring the pot.:popcorn:
I would bet knowing Emerson though, that even if it came with an AMA factory paint job he would probably repaint it.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
1up5down;270994 wrote: I guess, cheaters stick together! You & Vinny with those "600's". Looking forward to riding with you this season Mr. Emerson! I promise to brake less, lol!

Allen
Haha, we can help you too...lol

Lou, doesn't know it yet but next year he's converting his bike...:D

12v_dub

IMG_20130410_201501_zps414eeb91.jpg

Both 07' 600's. Mine is the white and black and friends on the left.

Ducati Pete

Ducati Pete Got Em a New Track Machine....

Here's my new track machine........ and matching leathers. What da ya think?

bike1wi.jpg

Ducati Pete who rides the Suzuki who now rides the future of road racing!!!!!!!!!