Lightening July 30-31st, who's going?

CBRtist

I haven't been there in a couple of years but looking forward to riding Lightning again!

That was the couple of years ago when I *was* on fire... Then went boom and rode rest of day with two broken fingers because Shiloh was awesome and let me borrow her helmet :like:

In for both days..can't wait. Haven't actually registered yet but that's just a technicality. Bike is repaired, assembled and ready to go. See you all there.

Bonus...its Hoagiefest at the convenience store just up the road from the track...if you are unfamiliar with hoagiefest..its a 10 inch sub...any sub..hot, cold..whatever for 4.99 so maybe pack lighter so you have more room for Guinness.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Bonus...its Hoagiefest at the convenience store just up the road from the track...if you are unfamiliar with hoagiefest..its a 10 inch sub...any sub..hot, cold..whatever for 4.99 so maybe pack lighter so you have more room for Guinness.
At the Wawa??? They make goooood hoagies. Or subs, as we call them up here in central/north Jersey. LOL.

We call them subs too here in central NJ.....wawa calls them hoagies....southwest jersey thing i believe...have family there, and they always said hoagies...they also would go to the shore...we go to the beach..silly semantics.