Main 8/8

eskimo

Slow guy on a fast bike
I've looked but can not seem to find info on how they run their program. Can you give a brief description of how the day is setup? For example, time for registration, tech (is tech the same), and how the "sessions" are run? Maybe there is info somewhere but if so, I've been totally incapable of finding it! I'm registered for both days this weekend in A group - which I think maybe is group "4" in Evolve?

Registration & Tech typically opens at 7. Time for the rider's meeting will be verified at tech, but is typically 8:30, with the first group (E4) hitting the track at 9:00.

We're currently discussing if it's going to be 3 or 4 groups and how to best (and quickly) classify a N2 Intermediate rider as E2 or E3 for the first sessions. Personally, I hope for 4 groups regardless of the turnout, but we'll see, and it will be announced.

If you haven't been to Summit before and are an "A" group rider (or CR), by all means, run a few sessions in E3. For the "A" riders, it's not like the coaches are going to keep you there all day! :)

CBRtist

I am getting my arm twisted so maybe.

May be an op to apply a few things I learned late in the day last time I was there.

physicistkev

Control Rider
I am getting my arm twisted so maybe.

May be an op to apply a few things I learned late in the day last time I was there.
I wanted to talk to you, ask a few questions, to see if it would help you on the track. I thought about this last year after seeing you at NJMP. However, since I have been injured so much lately I have never gotten around to it. Also, Summit may be a good place to work on a few things. Come find me if you go on Monday. Mint green 07 GSXR.

physicistkev

Control Rider
I think I realized earlier what you had done, but it did take me some time to figure it out.

You are that much faster though. So, it was at least plausible.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
I could be talked into this one as well. Assuming I am back from Canada in time work may let me out to play.

Here's a little Canadian language guide for you.

take-off-eh-you-hoser.png

CBRtist

I wanted to talk to you, ask a few questions, to see if it would help you on the track. I thought about this last year after seeing you at NJMP. However, since I have been injured so much lately I have never gotten around to it. Also, Summit may be a good place to work on a few things. Come find me if you go on Monday. Mint green 07 GSXR.

Gracias. I will if I go. All input welcome.