MW Schedule

some guy #2

ERB68;229888 wrote: F garages.... how about a bathroom/shower that is better than a hwy rest stop.
Why would Putnam have showers? You cannot camp there :dunno:

Honestly I've never had a problem with any track bathroom I've been in. Some were nastier than others but hey it's not gold coming out of my rear end.

ceptorman

some guy #2;229910 wrote: Why would Putnam have showers? You cannot camp there :dunno:

Honestly I've never had a problem with any track bathroom I've been in. Some were nastier than others but hey it's not gold coming out of my rear end.
Ever been to Nelson? Grattan? :confused:

Putnam crappers are a field of roses compared to Nelson!

j_fuggin_t

some guy #2;229910 wrote: Why would Putnam have showers? You cannot camp there :dunno:

i like showers because after a day of 90+ degree riding that is one thing i look forward to :D

some guy #2

ceptorman;229911 wrote: Ever been to Nelson? Grattan? :confused:

Putnam crappers are a field of roses compared to Nelson!
I even used the showers at Grattan!!

Like I said, I'm not looking for luxury.

I've seen the pictures of the Nelson's "bathroom facilities" and they remind of the super duper crapper deluxe 2000 we had when camping :)

Crapper was a log, super duper crapper had a seat, super duper crapper deluxe had 3 walls, and the 2000 model had a door! They spoil you out there sometimes :D

ceptorman

some guy #2;229929 wrote: I even used the showers at Grattan!!

Like I said, I'm not looking for luxury.

I've seen the pictures of the Nelson's "bathroom facilities" and they remind of the super duper crapper deluxe 2000 we had when camping :)

Crapper was a log, super duper crapper had a seat, super duper crapper deluxe had 3 walls, and the 2000 model had a door! They spoil you out there sometimes :D
It's nice to be treated like ROYALTY sometimes :D

denbsteph

cure for the lack of a common shower,

1) Get a milk crate

2) Have on hand plenty of 55 gallon H/D plastic bags, color is optional.

3) Secure one 10 gallon plastic water jug, fill completely. Place in direct sun for approximately 8 hours.

4) After hard day of riding, strip down naked, step into milk crate lined with plastic bag, have hot water near by, open nozzle that secures water from spilling out, pour some of the hot water over the top of your nasty self.

5) Take soap, lather thoroughly, pour more hot water over your body to rinse the funkiness off your self.

6) Repeat if necessary, in most cases you will need to repeat step 5.

7) Dry off

8) Have some of your best friends post pictures or video to You Tube.

Thats how we did it in the ARMY, if it's good enough for us, it's good enough for you. LOL!

denbsteph

Oh I forgot a step, this will go between step 5 and 6

If you have used too much water on yourself from step 4, bring some of that nasty funky water that has been caught by the plastic bag up to the man hood or woman hood ( we must show some equality here) area of your body and cleanse one's self. Please remember, do not use too much of the water at one time, you have to have some clean water for your final rinse. TA DA!!!

beac83

denbsteph;229935 wrote: cure for the lack of a common shower,

1) Get a milk crate

2) Have on hand plenty of 55 gallon H/D plastic bags, color is optional.

3) Secure one 10 gallon plastic water jug, fill completely. Place in direct sun for approximately 8 hours.

4) After hard day of riding, strip down naked, step into milk crate lined with plastic bag, have hot water near by, open nozzle that secures water from spilling out, pour some of the hot water over the top of your nasty self.

5) Take soap, lather thoroughly, pour more hot water over your body to rinse the funkiness off your self.

6) Repeat if necessary, in most cases you will need to repeat step 5.

7) Dry off

8) Have some of your best friends post pictures or video to You Tube.

Thats how we did it in the ARMY, if it's good enough for us, it's good enough for you. LOL!

Eh, hot showers are for sissies.

728slk

No midwest schedule 2012 (the real reason)

I work at one of the tracks in Elkhart Lake , and have strong ties to the Illinois track and both tracks are complaining about Nesba not paying for the track days. RA doesnt think nesba will ever be back due to non-payment. Pretty crappy since we paid our dues and donated so much cash over the years.. Thank nesba kids THANKS NESBA!!!!!!!!

Nesba

728slk;234083 wrote: I work at one of the tracks in Elkhart Lake , and have strong ties to the Illinois track and both tracks are complaining about Nesba not paying for the track days. RA doesnt think nesba will ever be back due to non-payment. Pretty crappy since we paid our dues and donated so much cash over the years.. Thank nesba kids THANKS NESBA!!!!!!!!
Bullshit!!!

Nesba

728slk;234083 wrote: I work at one of the tracks in Elkhart Lake , and have strong ties to the Illinois track and both tracks are complaining about Nesba not paying for the track days. RA doesnt think nesba will ever be back due to non-payment. Pretty crappy since we paid our dues and donated so much cash over the years.. Thank nesba kids THANKS NESBA!!!!!!!!
I would like to add to my original Bullshit post. You have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

denbsteph

Bullshit is such a friendly but to the point word isn't it? George Carlin loved the word Bullshit, example " What kind of medieval, superstitious, bullshit Idea is that, I say plow these mother fuckers up, we need that phosphorus for farming, if were going to recycle, lets get serious".

"Jammin in New York", funny as hell!

Sorry I hijacked your thread, you now have your thread back.

j_fuggin_t

I find it funny that ppl are still digging for excuses... move on, ride in the midwest with the other orgs and have fun, thats what this sport is about, fun.. we hear enough politics on fox news and cnn... ppl can be mad and whatever else they want but it wont do anything, i for one am pretty grateful of nesba, without it i wouldnt have or be part of the extended track family..