New organization

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Mike55;302723 wrote: A few people actually get it. You don't need to worry about meeting me because I'll be on my way asap and hopefully everyone will be able to salvage the season : )
NO we ALL GET IT....We also GET that you're not the only one...and everyone else has either handled it through their own means (their CC company dispute process) or is being patient and letting the transfer take place like adults. Why don't you join them.

14839_original.jpg

Sorry gotta run now..girlfriend wants to get her nipples pierced. :D

Mike55

D-Zum;302726 wrote: NO we ALL GET IT....We also GET that you're not the only one...and everyone else has either handled it through their own means (their CC company dispute process) or is being patient and letting the transfer take place like adults. Why don't you join them.

14839_original.jpg

Ummnm...happy piercing? Good luck? Have fun? I don't know an appropriate salutation for that hahaha!!! Good stuff man. I'm getting old : )

JRA

Look guys, the guy paid $2,000 so he has a right to be upset. You would likely be upset too if you were in his shoes. I resigned my position over this I wouldn't have done so if this weren't a very serious matter. I think everybody should step back from this and think about the fact that this is more than just Mike 22 and Radar Magnet; there are a lot of other people involved, and the amount money in total is very large. There is supposed to be an announcement coming soon about this so hopefully everyone who is has a monetary interest in what happens will get the information they are seeking.

hank

D-Zum;302726 wrote:

If there ever was a time for "this post is useless without pictures"... now is the that time...
:popcorn:

D-Zum

JRA;302728 wrote: Look guys, the guy paid $2,000 so he has a right to be upset. You would likely be upset too if you were in his shoes. I resigned my position over this I wouldn't have done so if this weren't a very serious matter. I think everybody should step back from this and think about the fact that this is more than just Mike 22 and Radar Magnet; there are a lot of other people involved, and the amount money in total is very large. There is supposed to be an announcement coming soon about this soon so hopefully everyone who is has a monetary interest in what happens will get the information they are seeking.
Yeah John..we all understand that, but we also know you and Rob..so we know if there's anything that can be done to help the folks that committed $2000, you'll do what you can as best you can.

And we know that as information can be released, it WILL be released. There MAY be some reasons why everything's not transparent at this particular point in time.

So at what point does this guy not understand that his energies are wasted UNTIL there's actually somewhere and someone to complain to..and before that can happen a complaint resolution process has to be created and implemented?

Mike55

JRA;302728 wrote: Look guys, the guy paid $2,000 so he has a right to be upset. You would likely be upset too if you were in his shoes. I resigned my position over this I wouldn't have done so if this weren't a very serious matter. I think everybody should step back from this and think about the fact that this is more than just Mike 22 and Radar Magnet; there are a lot of other people involved, and the amount money in total is very large. There is supposed to be an announcement coming soon about this soon so hopefully everyone who is has a monetary interest in what happens will get the information they are seeking.
I was happy to let it rest. Every time someone questions my validity I feel obligated to explain it in a different way that they might understand without name calling or any other childish antics. It's gotten me to the point of giving WAY more info than I want to and viewed as a whiner and a lot of other things. The only reason I haven't just shut it down and walked away is simply because if you poke a bear you'd better be ready for it to defend itself. I've gone every route possible to do that without just blatantly insulting people, and every new poke at me furthers my attempt to explain myself and aggravated me more (I'm human). So my choices are 1) engage and be a bitching asshole or 2) tuck my tail between my legs and run away for no good reason? I've tried to bridge the gap and apparently that's not an option. I apologize for being accessible, standing my ground, and being transparent. Obviously that's not the appropriate way to conduct yourself these days.

D-Zum

Nah Mike...We ABSOLUTELY get the issue..you're not GETTING that we understand.

But...WE cannot help you. John cannot help you...Rob cannot help you, not yet..if at all.

BUT if they can in any way....they will try.

I believe everyone that's been posting back to has been telling you to just "SIT TIGHT" and wait for information from all the relevant parties involved. Everyone here's got a significant investment in time and equipment in this sport/hobby. None of us want to lose any of it.

It's March 9th..there's a LOT of 2014 left..lots of PRE and N2 track days to come.

Mike55

D-Zum;302736 wrote: Nah Mike...We ABSOLUTELY get the issue..you're not GETTING that we understand.

But...WE cannot help you. John cannot help you...Rob cannot help you, not yet..if at all.

BUT if they can in any way....they will try.

I believe everyone that's been posting back to has been telling you to just "SIT TIGHT" and wait for information from all the relevant parties involved. Everyone here's got a significant investment in time and equipment in this sport/hobby. None of us want to lose any of it.

It's March 9th..there's a LOT of 2014 left..lots of PRE and N2 track days to come.
I honestly agree with the "sit tight" approach, and thus haven't replied to any of those. My replies have been in rebuttal to personal attacks. Believe it or not, I do happen to care about what people think of me. My attempts to explain myself have not been for a pity party or to ask for a handout and have failed miserably. I completely understand that nobody in the forum can help anyone at this point. I'd like nothing more than to just talk about suspension upgrades for the season and your girlfriend's new nipple rings (ok you bought that one haha!!!). People need to please STOP POKING THE BEAR!!! : )

D-Zum

She's starting with little barbells..then we'll go from there.

Sorry guys...she said no pictures....:dunno:

Mike55

And in reality I'm hoping that there are enough dates left on tracks' schedules this year for Rob (or whoever) to give you guys a decent season, whether I'm there or not. I'm fully aware that he can only work with what he has at this point and it's not his fault either way. I've continually acknowledged my appreciation for his willingness to try. I'm sure that's been overlooked and/or forgotten though : )

Mike55

D-Zum;302741 wrote: She's starting with little barbells..then we'll go from there.

Ahhh to be young again. I'm getting to the point where the women I know can't tell which is their nipple ring and which is their bellybutton ring : )

tdelegram

Control Rider
D-Zum;302741 wrote: She's starting with little barbells..then we'll go from there.

Without pictures it didnt happen!

Hope all is well with you Darrin, I am considering a comeback after last years off at beaver, speaking of beaver how about those pics!

I have both my nipples pierced... NOT FUN!!! Is it track season yet? Got the R6 ready to go, should be picking up my new KTM 1290 Super Duke anyday now...Been a LONG winter.

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider

I can come over and do a hand sketch if you like.:D