NJMP - Thunderbolt May 4th Roll Call!

physicistkev

Control Rider
Kev, you're a beast looking forward to finally meeting you my friend.:cool:

Looking forward to it Vin. Also looking forward to actually meeting all of the people that I have talked to over the years on the board (looking at you Judy). I tend to stay with the group I traveled with, kind of hard to not watch DZums antics. Like a train wreck ;) Coming up solo, should be there around 6 or so. Once I am setup, I will be wandering around with some travel beverages looking to meet people. I'm going to be in a blue Tahoe with a mint green bike. You can't miss the bike. Not my colors, got it that way.

I could also use a tow around this track. I really struggle here.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Yes, Kev, I was going to post the exact same thing!!!! Look forward to finally finding and meeting you! I have a black '07 gsxr with red flames, number 75.

borislav

Control Rider
Don't be shy folks. This crew will help in any way possible. In the morning when everyone's setting up and you're looking at each other's bikes, trying to figure out who's cool, just say "good morning" and all of a sudden, you'll see you're surrounded by GREAT people. I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!

In the spirit of never being satisfied...... I haven't seen confirms from brothers Lenny, Bo, Sanders and Les? We need TARGETS. :D

TARGETS!?
Something along the lines "Everything you thought others will be used against you on the race track"!?:)
Fahdee my brother I'm sorry to say but I'm out,maybe next one.
Have fun,be safe!

jkreth901

jkreth901. Welcome. Where are you coming from and when do you plan on coming down? If you're coming down Monday morning, do yourself a huge favor and try to go to bed early (yeah, I know, I can't sleep the night before an event either) and get to the track early. That way you can meet other people around you, get your stuff tech'ed and relax while everyone is scrambling to get done by 8am.

Anyways, get ready for the most fun you've had on 2 wheels. Call your creditors now and extend your limits.

Im coming down sunday night. Got a room pretty close by, so I can get some sleep! What time should I get to the track? I hate being rushed and late!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Im coming down sunday night. Got a room pretty close by, so I can get some sleep! What time should I get to the track? I hate being rushed and late!
Stop by the track Sunday night and say hello! If you have your bike on a trailer, you can drop it and leave it at the track overnight

Tech and registration open at 7 Monday morning and close promptly at 8, best bet is to arrive early enough to unpack your stuff and be at registration close to 7. See you soon!

jkreth901

Stop by the track Sunday night and say hello! If you have your bike on a trailer, you can drop it and leave it at the track overnight

Tech and registration open at 7 Monday morning and close promptly at 8, best bet is to arrive early enough to unpack your stuff and be at registration close to 7. See you soon!
I have an enclosed trailer, maybe I will come to the track and leave it there. Probably safer than the hotel parking lot! I have a silver Chevy Silverado pickup, a black 24 foot enclosed trailer and a red 01 ZX-9. Ill be the guy who doesnt know where to go haha...

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Definitely safer and you can get a few things done in the evening to make your morning smoother, like unstrapping your bike (but leaving it in the trailer), setting up a canopy, etc.

I described my vehicle and where I'll be pitted earlier in this thread. I'll look for ya if you're there before dark.

physicistkev

Control Rider
As Judy states, your stuff is much safer at the track. Not 100% safe (see pictures of a bike carried to the top of the scoring tower), but seriously, thefts are rare. Most of us will be sleeping nearby. I will be in my tahoe/tent or if someone has some floor space in a trailer/hauler <wink><wink> I will be there.

You are more than welcome to put your bike under my canopy for the evening or setup your pit nearby. (blue tahoe, mint green GSXR, looks like I'm sponsored by Andes Candies)

I usually try to be ready to tech as soon as tech opens so I can get back to some breakfast and other morning rituals or 20 minutes after they open. If your not first, your gonna wait a little. Tech and registration are usually fast, no more than 10 minutes total, even when you get in what looks like a long line. Make sure you have your ID and such, it helps you get through faster, and EVERYONE behind you appreciates it.

Riders meeting starts at 8:20, so once you tech, you're free to do what you need until then. A group hits the track at 9am, I at 9:20 and N at 9:40. Base your schedule on those times and you should be good. So, if you're in N, you have 40 minutes after the riders meeting to get a few things done.

I like to be early, and feel relaxed. There is nothing better than sitting around waiting for your session. Hurrying around trying to make your session usually leads to bad things happening.

Relax....... Breath deep...... Have purpose

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Don't be shy folks. This crew will help in any way possible. In the morning when everyone's setting up and you're looking at each other's bikes, trying to figure out who's cool, just say "good morning" and all of a sudden, you'll see you're surrounded by GREAT people. I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!
Food Doesn't hurt either..........Just Sayin!

Pseudolus

TARGETS!?
Something along the lines "Everything you thought others will be used against you on the race track"!?:)
Fahdee my brother I'm sorry to say but I'm out,maybe next one.
Have fun,be safe!

That's right brother Bro! I love this sport because you strive so hard to overtake those who taught you everything you know! I'd be nothing on the track without all of you who were so generous with your knowledge and at the same time, I'm trying to show you how effective your training is! LOL! Brother Lenny excluded! I swear if one day I have the chance to pass him, I'll check up! Mr. Sanders on the other hand.....I dream of passing him with AUTHORITY! :D

Brother Les and Brother Vinny too! I can't lie! :D And I want to pass Brother Emerson when he's tired! I don't care that you all do 20 laps for my 1! :D

I'm so friggin EXCITED!!!!!! COME ON MONDAY!!!!!

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Something wrong with my antics Kevin???? ;-)

You know there's a shorter version of me running around now, too right?

So you get it in STEREO!!!!

You all have fun up there and be safe on Monday. I'll be at Summit Friday the 8th. I'm waiting for Mini-Me to be with me for the first day
of my season. He's at his Mom's this weekend, and I think it would hurt his little feelings if I went and he didn't get to go.

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Does authority mean screaming like a little girl cause you actually went into a corner with some decent corner speed :eek:

Well then I welcome the day :D

jdigitty88

Does anyone know if you can see the track from the pits?

One more this doea anyone know where to get zues clips on a sunday locally near trenton nj?

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
There's a few areas from within the paddock where there are bleachers for viewing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Pseudolus

Does authority mean screaming like a little girl cause you actually went into a corner with some decent corner speed :eek:

Well then I welcome the day :D
I've given up hoping for a pass in the the corners with you. I'm perfectly content with a pass on the straights with my 190 horsepower vs. your 50? Baby steps! And then i can edit the video....

Does anyone know if you can see the track from the pits?

One more this doea anyone know where to get zues clips on a sunday locally near trenton nj?

Let me talk to my crew chief (my brother) and see if he has any he can bring. I'm useless with the technical stuff so to clarify, are you looking for the dzus fasteners?