Richmond VA Roll Call

onepointone

Sotheside works fine for me. Thats only a few miles from my place.

Good luck on the job interview man. A good friend of mine worked for Honeywell and loved it.

minman26

I want to keep this near the top of the posts so people get the notice.

We are meeting this Monday, 2/23, at 6PM or whenever you can make it at Capitol Ale House on Midlothian (Rt 60, near 288). I'll be honest I was thinking this was somewhere else when I agreed to it, but we will meet here so there is no confusion.

Spread the word.

simpsonf

Todd and crew,
Am I right that some of you are afraid to go southside? For real? Its not that bad... Just don't make eye contact with anyone and hide your money in your socks. No big deal.

Fire929

I should be able to get there but I'll be a little late.

Midlothian and 288 isn't bad at all. It's no west end but I don't think you'll have to worry about getting shanked.

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
Mark...want me to wear my T-pro?? just got it in sometime last week

heck..i might wear it anyways ;-P

Fire929

If you're going to ride sure. I was planning on driving over but I'll bring my leathers to see how it fits.

If you have that DVD about suspension setup I'd like to borrow that for a day or 2.

lemondrop

i was thinking about riding....but not sure yet....my labia is still a little swollen and not sure it can stand the 40 degree weather at speed.....

D-Swens

lemondrop;37474 wrote: i was thinking about riding....but not sure yet....my labia is still a little swollen and not sure it can stand the 40 degree weather at speed.....
Haha...I think the swelling on mine is finally starting to go down and I can sit on the bike again. Riding last week in the warm made me realize how much I missed it...

If you ride over, were are you gona be leaving from? ...we could possibly get up and ride over together...

or anybody else comming from northside or downtown and headed south

lemondrop

right now...it is supposed to be ~40 degrees on monday...but i would meet up and ride down...just let me know where ya wanna meet

see ya friday

minman26

lemondrop;37321 wrote: told ya.....ya might as well have it in DC:p
Lol.

Glad some guys can make it out. Fred said he'll be late, I think Mark as well... show up whenever. I'll make sure to hang around for everyone.

Fred, can you try to bring that book and dvd as well? Thanks.

Perlzuki

I'm pretty sure I can make it. Must have at least 1 old guy keepin yall in shape! I'll bail ya out if needed???

Mark
SE CR #249
06 GSXR 1000

nickmick

FYI - Interview went well. Honeywell, sales job.

Oh, and wtf!?? low 40's and rain yesterday? I should have stayed in WI....

lemondrop

get used to it.....if ya dont like it...wait a day...it will change

low to mid 50's today and sunny

minman26

See you guys tonight at Capitol Ale House on Rt 60 near 288. 6PM until whenever. I am in blue pants and white button down. I have never been there, so I will post up at the bar until some guys get there.

Call me if you have any problems (615) 426-6595.

Thanks.

lemondrop

wow....this is my first blind date since I have been married :wow: :p

I should be arriving ~ 6ish. Yeller button down with khakis.

0379-638 :si llec yM

onepointone

I'm going to make it out as well. I will be in jeans with a black button up. Ill have my girlfriend with me as well and go knows what she will be wearing.

Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Edit: Scratch the girlfriend, Im flying solo tonight.