RIP Abraham Stacey

Perlzuki

This is very sad news. Abe was a great guy & big time funny . He always had a huge smile on his face & loved being at the track. RIP my friend!

Mark
SE CR #249

moonbeam

This is a tuff day ,and my heart is heavy.

Abe was a great guy , and I enjoyed his friendship. I spoke with Abe just the other day and was looking forard to seeing him at road A . He told me he was not going to ride , but just wanted to come down to see everybody. I sure wish he could have made the trip. When I called him after the GNF to congratulate him on his #1 plate all he wanted to talk about was his visit to the hospital to see all the sick children , but thats the way he was always thinking of others.

Abe was a funny guy he was always positive and up beat .

God bless you Abe
I will miss you

Moonbeam

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
I'm going to send a donation to the Road Racing World Action Air Fence Fun in Abe's name to somehow honor what he meant to us all as a Control Rider, a friend, and so in some way his tragic loss today gives back to the sport he loved so much.

Update: Donation on behalf of Abe completed.

litespeed

D-Zum;159343 wrote: I'm going to send a donation to the Road Racing World Action Air Fence Fun in Abe's name to somehow honor what he meant to us all as a Control Rider, a friend, and so in some way his tragic loss today gives back to the sport he loved so much.

Update: Donation on behalf of Abe completed.
That is a great idea.

Lynda

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
I did not have the opportunity to mere Abe, but from what I can see from the responses, he will be missed. Godspeed.

JRA

Abe was a good friend and genuinely one of the nicest people we've ever met. The world needs more people like him and is a lesser place now that he's gone. Such a sad day. Thoughts and prayers to his wife and family.

John and Lesley Allen

Pitzer and I were talking today about Abe and this interview with him from VIR.
http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=38730

jfloyd

I spoke with Abe's father ealier tonight. He wanted me to let everyone know in the racing community what had happened, and to keep Abe's family in their thoughts and prayers. For those of you on the WERA/AMA/CCS boards, please let this be known. I truely enjoyed every lap that I spent with Abe on the track, not to mention all the comrodery we shared at the track and away from the track. I will miss Abe deeply and will never forget what fun he was to ride with, and what a great guy he was off the track. I'm still in disbelief to be honest. Shocked!!!
R.I.P. Abe, you will be missed!!!!
Abe Stacy 461

Jeff Floyd
SE CR #207:(

brianjohnson

I just heard about this this morning. I am truly saddened to hear, and Abe will be sorely missed. A greater person you'd be hard pressed to ever find.

Does anyone know what/when the funeral arrangements will be? I'd do anything to be able to go and pay my very deep last respects.

Brandon20

Funeral services are going to be held at: Eggers Funeral home 195 Rainbow Lake Rd. Boiling Springs, SC 29316 Monday November 8th from 6pm to 8pm. I will post more info when I get it.