Road Atlanta Dates Have Changed

Mike55

A simple message from the "administration" stating that "there are a few glitches in the schedule and they are being ironed out, an update will be given by xx/xx/xx. Thank you for your patience" at the onset of this is NOT too much to ask, especially by people who handed them $2,000 and had their first event cancelled. That would lead anyone to believe that it's a more serious issue. I've been burned enough times by people and contractors who have had me do work for them, then file for bankruptcy or just disappear, to lose trust quickly in situations like this. I hope it works out for you guys, but I had to file a dispute and get my money back while I was reasonably sure that I could. I liked NESBA (but I also liked the people I've been burned by) so this is unfortunate. If it gets straightened out at least there will be one less guy clogging up the track for you you guys this year : )

RADAR Magnet

Mike55;302083 wrote: If it gets straightened out at least there will be one less guy clogging up the track for you you guys this year : )
If it gets straightened out you should come ride with us; we need a healthy membership base!

Mike55

I was hoping to do 18-20 days this year but with all of the uncertainty surrounding NESBA and NYST it looks like I'll take a step back. Maybe isn't good enough for me to make plans and drive 6 hours (one way) for. I'll probably just do a couple of days at PIRC and NJMP with other orgs and try to hit Mid-Ohio and Putnam Park instead.

Just got some good news in an email, not from NESBA but from former & current NESBA folks that a new org is being put together. Season may not be lost so lift these guys up!

HJ

hurricanejohn;302100 wrote: Just got some good news in an email, not from NESBA but from former & current NESBA folks that a new org is being put together. Season may not be lost so lift these guys up!

HJ
That would be GREAT news!!!! Hoping for the best for every member of NESBA.

bmrboy

hurricanejohn;302100 wrote: Just got some good news in an email, not from NESBA but from former & current NESBA folks that a new org is being put together. Season may not be lost so lift these guys up!

HJ
I just heard the same thing .... JRA. !!!! The PHOENIX may be rising ........:agree: ..... :adore: ..... :adore:

noobinacan

HJ

I'm hearing, its called PRE: Performance Riding Experience...
and not associated with NESBA at all. except the same people that put the sweat and day to day effort into making trackday's a success are behind it. its not one person (too many names to list)
something to look forward to in 2014 for sure.

bmrboy

It's TRUE ........

JUST read a letter from JRA. ,,, JRA. ,M Ruhe , and JRA's brother GREAT DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:congrats::congrats:
ARE... starting a NEW CLUB ......:D

I just knew JRA. WOULD NOT JUST FADE AWAY !!!!! Just goes to show you how much WE MEMBERS , the FAMILY ,
HAVE MET TO THESE GUY'S

Thank you JRA , M.Ruhe .... you have my support 110 % .......

Quickone4u

Will definitely be interesting to see where this goes especially if Nesba takes a dive into the crapper bowl. Love Nesba and want to ride with Nesba but this has my hopes up.

bmrboy

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER

JRA , Ruhe ... will post something somewhere , OUR FAMILY WILL BE SAVED !!!!!!

I'm SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED ,I just pissed myself ......... ;)

:tothetrack: Yes , there will be a PARTY , a BIG FREAKING PARTY ..... :agree:

Southerly

Perhaps you should check this out:
http://www.theincontinencestore.com/depend:D

I don't know if I would list it as the best news, but NESBA has been about the people, particularly those who have been running things in the SE where I ride. It looks like we will still be able to spend time at the track with the same family.

FZ1guy

HJ
HJ, really? REALLY? Without an alternative to NESBA the season would be lost? You are in Georgia. Do you ride Road Atlanta? TGPR? Barber? Jennings? Roebling? I won't name names, but there are several large and small groups that you need to know about. You could ride every weekend.

Southerly

The hyperbole has been running rampant on these threads this week.

That is what happens when the addict has tried to make their purchase, and then starts to doubt that the dealer will deliver.