Road Atlanta Roll Call - July 4/5

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
Let's get it started!! July 4Th weekend plus Airfence Fundraiser. Oh wait...there's more... Huey and a "Slip & Slide????"

Dan529

See you all Saturday! Looking forward to it! Double in for seeing Huey on said slip and slide......unless he's wearing a thong......

Brian16

Anyone know what time we can set up Friday? I will be getting in about 3pm or so and wondering if we could drop trailers that early?

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Depending on whether there's a Friday event, it's usually 5p but sometimes earlier.

Be better to plan on 5pm. Road A is pretty strict on the gate time if there is something going on Friday, and since they do a lot of secret practice stuff they may not even tell us if there's something going on that day.... N2 staff will be there early so the minute they give us the green light we will fling those gate doors wide open!!

HJ

03bueller

Control Rider
In, probably get there around 10pm, find my bike and set my tent up and I'll be ready to rock!!! How late is the gate open in case I'm running late? Gonna need a tow for my first session prolly :p