ROLL CALL - NJMP Lightning 10/5-6

andykurz

skeet6636;290723 wrote: Trying to register for Saturday but my bump isn't updated in they system. What should I do?
I'm sure they will take care of you at the track, just bring it up when you go thru tech & registration.

rapido308

I am scheduled to attend this day, but unfortunately can not make it to the track until 11:00 ish. Will I be able to participate in the afternoon session? Can I still go thru tec at lunch and attend? Thank you in advance for your replies.

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Yes but I will need about a half hour to review the riders meeting and get you signed in.

MANIX

Control Rider
Ballpeen;290465 wrote: We need to start a Manix PA Turnpike toll donation Fund!
I know right. Lol... Just got back in town to check the form. sorry for not postin earlyer. But since im on here. I have to pick a bike up for someone in millville sunday to bring back to the burg. but only have room for two bikes. Hopin some one has room to bring my bike out this way or going to Vir.then grab it there anywhere close would help.. thanx

t_j

In for both days, hoping for a great last weekend as it will probably be the last of the season for me.

jimbo

Been trying to sign up for Sunday but my profile says I'm not a member. Did the NYST last month and paid the extra $25. Thought that made me a member. Unable to reach anyone at NESBA. Don't want to pay $230.

borislav

Control Rider
Well work is f@#%&*g with me,now I have to work this weekend!
Bo out.:(
All of you BE SAFE and have fun,see you next year!

Myers

Control Rider
Tell me.where you work and the phone number... 1 phone call can fix all of this!
Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

borislav

Control Rider
Ballpeen;290791 wrote: Tell me.where you work and the phone numOber... 1 phone call can fix all of this!
Len I wish it's that easy!
Thank you though.

Myers

Control Rider
if the government can shut down I see no reason your job can't :)

borislav

Control Rider
Ballpeen;290794 wrote: if the government can shut down I see no reason your job can't :)

Hahaa good point but we are 24/7/365 operation government shut down or not.