Roll Call OCT 4th!!!!!!

Bearsfirehawk

Pondering going. I want to try for the bump to A. :) I have recently gotten the bump to Blue and 4 with the other orgs in the area after working my tail off this year. I know NESBA is probably the hardest group to bump up in though. I have the lines and pace just havent ridden with NESBA since my work. I am down to 38s on a 600 on Thunder, is that worthy? Second the TEMPS look to be 50/65 low/high, is that still awesome riding weather or time to start toning it down a little for fear of loss of grip.? :dunno: Im on DOT Race tires with warmers. I hope to be there!! Thanks

BigBird

Bearsfirehawk;153165 wrote: I am down to 38s on a 600 on Thunder, is that worthy?
from what I've read, about front 'I' pace to maybe low-low mid 'A' pace depending on your skills ;)

but don't take that information to the bank, especially from a lowly :b: rider :eek:

BigBird

Bearsfirehawk;153182 wrote: Got all the info I needed in a very nice PM from a CR. Well Done Sir. Thanks Again.
If I was to gander a guess, that very nice :cr: was probably slowpoke...aka Pontrelli ...but that is just based on his previous helpful emails.

Dieselboy

Bearsfirehawk;153165 wrote: Pondering going. I want to try for the bump to A. :) I have recently gotten the bump to Blue and 4 with the other orgs in the area after working my tail off this year. I know NESBA is probably the hardest group to bump up in though. I have the lines and pace just havent ridden with NESBA since my work. I am down to 38s on a 600 on Thunder, is that worthy? Second the TEMPS look to be 50/65 low/high, is that still awesome riding weather or time to start toning it down a little for fear of loss of grip.? :dunno: Im on DOT Race tires with warmers. I hope to be there!! Thanks
I'm touching 38's on Tbolt and I feel sloooow. 35's would be a back marker in A lol.:banghead:

1up5down

Control Rider
Have fun & be safe!

Rasta;152726 wrote: What it is...What it look like!!! Lets go....:D
My man rude! I wish I could come out and play, however the cast on my right wrist will not allow me to crack the throttle:D I'll be there in spirit. Play nice and I'll be back out there to mix it up with ya next year!

Al

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
1up5down;153250 wrote: My man rude! I wish I could come out and play, however the cast on my right wrist will not allow me to crack the throttle:D I'll be there in spirit. Play nice and I'll be back out there to mix it up with ya next year!

Al
Cast?? What happened? Hope you heal quick!!

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
The SB Image;153272 wrote: We timed it.... we are 4 1/2 minutes from NJMP so I think I can make the trip out (may even be on time)
Awesome!! Your photos ROCK Ray! I have not been able to make it out to the Beave much this year! It will be good to see you again.

BTW, 4-1/2 minutes??? Aren't you out by Pittsburgh?

The SB Image

N2 Photographer
Thank you!

Going to miss the Beaver and all the great people that work there, but I am stoked to have to learn new angles and find new places to shoot from.

The SB Image

N2 Photographer
We looked into getting one, but for some reason all the ones we found only transported OUT of NJ not to :notsure:

slow_honda;153298 wrote: Well it was either that or he finally perfected that transporter he was working on :poorguy:

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
The SB Image;153305 wrote: We looked into getting one, but for some reason all the ones we found only transported OUT of NJ not to :notsure:
Yeah... you most likely could not find one because getting into NJ is free.. you just have to pay to leave. :D:popcorn: