Roll call Road Atlanta Memorial day weekend

Bryant

He who isn't afraid, isn't trying hard enough.
lol ^ nice. i guess we will have to pass back, (well if were learning from you correctly)

Southerly

I think you misunderstood. I will be providing an easy target for others to practice their passing technique. To make it at least a little challenging you have to do it somewhere besides the back straight however.

jsnow74361

Road A

In for sat. first time riding there hope to set the bike up of for the track I doing a cycle jam race there june 6,7,8,9, Me and Crash 675 and one of your friends will be there I have the TriangleCycles tent. Riding I and hope for a good day and time and meeting new people.

Blackrr22

Its not whats around the corner, It is the corner!
Ridding Sunday but hope to get back from a business trip in time to setup, watch a little Saturday, hang out and camp. Ridding I and its my 3rd time. If anyone asks on sunday its my 1st time. Haha

Ruhe52

In for sat. first time riding there hope to set the bike up of for the track I doing a cycle jam race there june 6,7,8,9
Well it just so happens that we have two of AMAs finest turning wrenches that weekend

Performance Cycleworx
Chuck Giacchetto
and Jerry "Brother Love" Daggett

z064life

michicago;272735 wrote: In for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. A group, hoping not to be bumped back to B. :)
Well maybe there is hope there will be at least one guy I can keep up with :lol

michicago

z064life;272754 wrote: Well maybe there is hope there will be at least one guy I can keep up with :lol
Indeed! This will be my first event in nearly 1 year and only my 3rd event in the last 2 years. The 3-day weekend worked perfectly - I get maximum use of the coveted Kichen Pass to drive to Road Atlanta and I can enter the track knowing I have a LONG weekend to get back into a smooth rhythm. No need to rush anything.

It seems like it's so far away now but I know that won't last long! :)

Bryant

He who isn't afraid, isn't trying hard enough.
Hey guys... If i brought some body work for a gsxr to the track will it sell? Im selling at a REALLY REALLY good price. I can bring it to road a. But if it wont sell dont wanna waist space on the truck.

Last Week

Bryant;272775 wrote: Hey guys... If i brought some body work for a gsxr to the track will it sell? Im selling at a REALLY REALLY good price. I can bring it to road a. But if it wont sell dont wanna waist space on the truck.
What year/cc?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

cornbread421

Whats up guys and gals just wanted to introduce myself and ask a couple of questions. My name is Brad (bike no.421) and I been part of WERA and CCS since 2001 until the past couple of years. After taking time off from racing I decided it was time to get back in the swing of things and trackdays is one of the ways to do so. I'm starting in the B class cause my license isn't up to daTE and this is only my 2nd time with NESBA. My question is does the B class riders keep their line, too do they brake check early and 3 how are they on passing on the inside. Any info I will appreciate.

z064life

cornbread421;272825 wrote: Whats up guys and gals just wanted to introduce myself and ask a couple of questions. My name is Brad (bike no.421) and I been part of WERA and CCS since 2001 until the past couple of years. After taking time off from racing I decided it was time to get back in the swing of things and trackdays is one of the ways to do so. I'm starting in the B class cause my license isn't up to daTE and this is only my 2nd time with NESBA. My question is does the B class riders keep their line, too do they brake check early and 3 how are they on passing on the inside. Any info I will appreciate.
Welcome back..

1) B group there is NO passing in the corner period. You can pass the bike in front of you when it is straight up and down.
2) They do brake early but passing in the braking zone is allowed
3) They don't always hold their line in a corner that well which is why no passing is allowed there.
4) If you are fast, smooth, controlled, and follow the rules you will get bumped to I and A quickly. Last racer I know showed up at VIR in B group, bumped to I after the 1st session, bumped to A after the 2nd session...and then handed my ass to me in the 3rd session LOL
5) I group you can pass on the OUTSIDE only
6) A group is the only group that passing on the inside and outside is allowed.

spaceman

Just havin fun!

Looking forward to Sat, I will have the Busa doing top speed runs down the back straight ZX-10 riders please keep to the right in the slow lane...LOL:popcorn:

jimgl3

spaceman;272943 wrote: Looking forward to Sat, I will have the Busa doing top speed runs down the back straight ZX-10 riders please keep to the right in the slow lane...LOL:popcorn:
Eric? that you ?

Ex. 39

I'll be there Friday night. riding advanced Saturday, and part of Sunday. 04 R6, black/white, #39. Also gonna ride my buddies BMW for a thrill ride down the back straight to see what it feels like to set my hair on fire and have my nuts draw up into my neck.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
spaceman;272943 wrote: Looking forward to Sat, I will have the Busa doing top speed runs down the back straight ZX-10 riders please keep to the right in the slow lane...LOL:popcorn:
I remember you passing me on the back straight last year at the fund raiser. As I was keeping my ZX636 pinned, beating on it like a red headed step child, you blew by me like I was pushing my bike on foot. :haha: