Roll call Road Atlanta Memorial day weekend

jaybirdka

In for Saturday! First time at Road A in a few years. I'll be on a red sv650. Not sure yet if my friend will be able to make it. Y'all try not to peel my paint off when blowing by me on the back straight..

Bryant

He who isn't afraid, isn't trying hard enough.
Last Week;272803 wrote: What year/cc?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
06-07
Fiberglass upper and nose bodywork w /
windscreen small crack, repaired
and strong black painted N/A brand ………. $145

08-09
Sharkskinz belly pan painted slight scuff,
not bad comes with 6 fasteners! ………. $100

Does cc matter? Im not to sure id have to call a friend if your interested. Its not off my bike.

Also are these a good deal?

rdecae

My first time at Road Atlanta. How late are the gates open on Friday evening? How early do they open on Saturday AM? What are the camping fees.

Bryant

Last Week;273134 wrote: I guess I read over that :doh:
So do you thjnk that's a good enough deal where they would sell pretty easily! Cuz I don't wanna bring them if they won't sell. Lol

Me and my wife will be driving Friday from Ft. Campbell, Ky and riding Sat... and if there is room possibly Sun. Dont be shy to say hello everyone. We will be on 2 flat black gsxr 600..

10 days and counting folks!!!!!! Is this thing sold out? I booked all three days in January but I'm seeing posts for track days wanted and one poor guy wrecked his bike and can't get it back together in time---that's gotta suck. Anyway, I digress, I'm sitting here with visions of turn 7 dancing in my head and I swear I can smell race gas. It's been a loooong 30 days since Barber.:D

JBZ1k

Heck, today I practiced body position on a Bmx bike...really hard to get a knee down btw. The countdown continues.

Bryant

My threads never get this many views! This is exciting! LOL Lots of ppl must be going. Or you all love me! :)

Bryant

Question??? One of our fellow members was wondering what you all will be working on this next weekend?

This is exciting! Barber last month i got to work on BP, and trail braking. Im happy with that. (obviously still needs some work lol) barber is a great track to work on that.
Anyway What i REALLY need to work on is trust my brakes. I need to slow down later not so early. Im light on the brakes all the way to the apex but i need to be more aggressive. Also ive been studying up alot on suspension, so another thing im gonna work on is "how to work on my bike".

Please tell us what YOU will be working on!

I have some extra parts maybe someone will be interested in. I will bring it with me to see if anyone wants it.

07 GSXR 1000 jardine slip on: $150

07-08 R1 Erion Carbon Fiber Race Slip on : $400

07-08 R1 PCIII : $190

SP1 A* glove (white and black) size large never worn: $70

Let me know if any takes. May trade..

JBZ1k

I'm working on forgetting there are other people out there so I can ride my ride, better markers, turn exit. Also would like to have Marc Marquez body position by Saturday.