Roll Call Summit Main, May 12-13!!!!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Handicapped Racer;240281 wrote: Only if I can run I group, haven't been on a bike since my epic You Tube appearance. :D
Good to see you back out there T...

quicka2

Noob in for both days

Hi guys and Gals,
I too will be attending summit on both days, first time on the track so I really dont know what to expect. Seems like you guys are having a ton of fun already. Cant wait to witness some of the action by experienced riders...

For those who are camping? what do you guys do for showers and such?

Thanks

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
quicka2;240316 wrote: Hi guys and Gals,
I too will be attending summit on both days, first time on the track so I really dont know what to expect. Seems like you guys are having a ton of fun already. Cant wait to witness some of the action by experienced riders...

For those who are camping? what do you guys do for showers and such?

Thanks
Welcome. Read the Riders' Manual: http://www.nesba.com/Info/Downloads/manual.pdf
It'll answer many of your questions and contains the info you'll need for bike prep and gear.

There's showers at the track. There's a cafeteria open for lunch, but for supper you'll need to go out and get something or bring a grill to cook, or sandwiches. There will probably be a lot of folks hanging out cooking dinner in the pits.

PA Vfr

I'm in for Saturday only. First one of the year and I can't wait. Looking forward to seeing old friends and shaking more of the slow off of me.

Dave561;240132 wrote: I'll even make sure the bike is clean. :D
No you won't ya lying bastid. I saw your bike at Emersons Sat. The only reason it will be clean cuz he painting the bodywork. While your at it, how about re-wire those caliper bolts that wire is so long they look like bungee cords:D

vinny337;240310 wrote: Good to see you back out there T...
Hold yer horses der Vinny I'm not there yet! Me and Kibricky are in some serious negotiations here. I want I group, he says over his dead body!

Trying to work some assassination plots here.:banghead: Me needs some warm up time

Dave561

Control Rider
Handicapped Racer;240426 wrote: No you won't ya lying bastid. I saw your bike at Emersons Sat. The only reason it will be clean cuz he painting the bodywork. While your at it, how about re-wire those caliper bolts that wire is so long they look like bungee cords:D
Ouch that hurts. :D

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
Handicapped Racer;240427 wrote: Hold yer horses der Vinny I'm not there yet! Me and Kibricky are in some serious negotiations here. I want I group, he says over his dead body!

Trying to work some assassination plots here.:banghead: Me needs some warm up time

What are you worried about T? We'll play nice. :D BTW, JJ, Canali and Smith will be running interference in the A group anyway. ;)

It will be good to see you back T!

Twiztedjester55

jcurtis;240440 wrote: What are you worried about T? We'll play nice. :D BTW, JJ, Canali and Smith will be running interference in the A group anyway. ;)

It will be good to see you back T!
Yeah I got your back T!, I'm sure for at least the whole first day you'll have time to get up to speed while they're all busy beating on me:banghead:

Handicapped Racer;240426 wrote:
No you won't ya lying bastid. I saw your bike at Emersons Sat. The only reason it will be clean cuz he painting the bodywork. While your at it, how about re-wire those caliper bolts that wire is so long they look like bungee cords:D
Hah you might've seen my truck up there too all torn apart.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Handicapped Racer;240427 wrote: Hold yer horses der Vinny I'm not there yet! Me and Kibricky are in some serious negotiations here. I want I group, he says over his dead body!

Haha, you know Kub has your best intrest...you'll be back up to speed by the afternoon. :agree:

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
lemondrop;240534 wrote: first hand experience...this is scary:wow:
i agree! I get scared you might land on me everytime i go by ya! :haha: :moon: