Roll Call VIR April 6th, 7th 8th

asmooth600rr

Dunham;266790 wrote: That's all we are going to see!
I wish that we're true. And speaking of backs you will be passing so fast it will be a Dunham blur. Another Honda man turns to the dark side!!! So I hear.

corymac

I'm coming up for the 6th to smoke some butts for you guys. I'm not going to be riding, but will be cooking!! This year does not look good for riding for me. :(

denbsteph

corymac;267204 wrote: I'm coming up for the 6th to smoke some butts for you guys. I'm not going to be riding, but will be cooking!! This year does not look good for riding for me. :(

Corytwobutts!!! I was thinking about ya when I posted on this thread the other day. I hear you on the riding thing this year, I'm iffy as well. Hopefully things will get better for ya, looking forward to some of that smoked pork!!!

matt2212

corymac;267204 wrote: I'm coming up for the 6th to smoke some butts for you guys. I'm not going to be riding, but will be cooking!! This year does not look good for riding for me. :(
So dinner is Saturday at 6?

See you there I'll bring cole slaw and some buns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kyle m

This sucks!

mjkuhno

In for at least 1 if not 2 days.

Now that I've re-loed from Northeast to Southeast looking forward to more time at VIR!

Wahoo!!!!!!!!!