Roster - njmp 12/13 pot luck

Myers

Control Rider
****FINAL UPDATE 1120 08/11*****

Alright folks - Below is the list as I have it now... If you would like an update OR you are an addition feel free to reply to this post and I will go in an edit this first posting.

Going to be a great time folks..Even if your not riding Monday (ahhh - sign up duh :) show up Monday night around 1800 and the food will begin.

Looking forward to riding with everyone!

Len

NJMP 12/13 POT LUCK

Spork – Chili
Pseudolus – hot dogs & buns with a side of Victory Beer 
Motorkas – red velvet cup cakes and Mt. Dew
Avizpls – One of those SLAMMIN NESBA cookies FOR TUE MORNIGN REGISTRATION!!!
Bubba Zanetti – A Fork
Itdiestoday – beverage of choice!
Irish01 – burgers, dogs, brats and spam..

LesPow

Control Rider
Jerk chicken, I can cook and reheat at track, or cook at track, whos got the grill...?

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Dave561;283516 wrote: I'm bringing a little stove top stuffing for Steve :D
That's right! it was Steve that asked for my home made stuffing! maybe a couple of servings...:D

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
mike574;283505 wrote: Hopefully I won't get any of Vinny337 – home made stuffing!

In for both days
No sir Big Mike I'm just talking smack, I won't be giving anyone stuffing. Brew Crew is in the house!! I love you guys...:cool:

ridelater

Besides beer. I will bring ribs as well and crockpot them. They went over well this past weekend. Also I will bring a bag of Chicken wings from. Costco which will be a lot to pick at.

avizpls

#11-A
Ballpeen;283491 wrote:
Avizpls – One of those SLAMMIN NESBA cookies!!!
I hope no one was tooooo excited for this one. I'm only riding Tuesday and staying with friends in Philly monday night. We wont make the potluck, so sadly neither will Laurens cookie

Have fun and see you in the morning!

1up5down

Control Rider
Rasta;283499 wrote: Jerk chicken, I can cook and reheat at track, or cook at track, whos got the grill...?
There will be no jerking of your or anyone's chicken at the track young man, you will have to do that at home!!!:D

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
1up5down;283559 wrote: There will be no jerking of your or anyone's chicken at the track young man, you will have to do that at home!!!:D
Well done my Friend!

LesPow

Control Rider
1up5down;283559 wrote: There will be no jerking of your or anyone's chicken at the track young man, you will have to do that at home!!!:D
Hahaha OK then......I'll have my wife Jerk my chicken and after its done I will bring it to the track!! I wont bother Jerking my chicken just to clarify.

1up5down

Control Rider
Rasta;283585 wrote: Hahaha OK then......I'll have my wife Jerk my chicken and after its done I will bring it to the track!! I wont bother Jerking my chicken just to clarify.
Wah di bumbolaat wrang wid yu! Yu gaan get mi in trouble. Dem no waan nuh goat, silly bwoy!