Roster - njmp 12/13 pot luck

avizpls

#11-A
Some ones needs to step the fuck up and make Judy, myself, and/or betarace a mod with powers to delete posts and ban users. We "report" but....this shit is annoying as hell.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
avizpls;283622 wrote: Some ones needs to step the fuck up and make Judy, myself, and/or betarace a mod with powers to delete posts and ban users. We "report" but....this shit is annoying as hell.
Yeah, seriously. Especially when we have to wait one minute in between reporting posts. Yet, I'm sure the scammers don't have to wait a minute before making their next spam post.

Dave561

Control Rider
HondaGalToo;283624 wrote: Yeah, seriously. Especially when we have to wait one minute in between reporting posts. Yet, I'm sure the scammers don't have to wait a minute before making their next spam post.
Geez, spending my lunch trying to appease you guys :D

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
avizpls;283622 wrote: Some ones needs to step the fuck up and make Judy, myself, and/or betarace a mod with powers to delete posts and ban users. We "report" but....this shit is annoying as hell.
I'm on it every day!! I try to keep it all clear! I'll continue to do my best.... ;)

Now, I'm brining the dam SHINE!!! :D

* YES Judy! I did say SHINE! :D

Myers

Control Rider
9mmkungfu;283615 wrote: Is anyone going to be bringing paper plates and plastic utensils? If not, I can.
I was thinking about bringing a bunch of plates, forks etc... unless you would like to? let me know.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

9mmkungfu

Ballpeen;283687 wrote: I was thinking about bringing a bunch of plates, forks etc... unless you would like to? let me know.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
Hey Len,

If no one else has mentioned it, I'll bring 'em!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
ToddG;283682 wrote: I'm on it every day!! I try to keep it all clear! I'll continue to do my best.... ;)

Now, I'm brining the dam SHINE!!! :D

* YES Judy! I did say SHINE! :D
You guys are doing a great job if cleaning up the spam. Noticed it seems to be disappearing more quickly.

Did you say shine??? Are you coming to NJ????

betarace

Ready willing and able

erichmond

Hi All,
What time will the potluck dinner be commencing on Monday evening? I'll be arriving Monday to ride on Tuesday, and I'd like to bring some victuals (wings, perhaps?) if I can get there at a reasonable time. Hoping to be at NJMP by 7pm.
Thanks,
Ed

erichmond

OK great! I'll plan on bringing wings from the Buffalo Wild Wing place in the strip mall just off Route 55 since I have zero culinary talent to create my own. May also bring some Belgian ales if I can get over to my dealer before Tuesday. Looking forward to riding again with everyone - seems like a long time since my last TD at Shenny in late June.