Roster - njmp 12/13 pot luck

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
crashkhanman;283762 wrote: What's the power situation at Thunderbolt? Costs/Availability thanks!
Plenty of power. I think it's $25 per day. If you're camping, or especially if you have an RV, it's more. I think RVs are $65 a day, including electric. Not positive about the pricing, though, but there's plenty of electric available. It's a huge paddock.

HondaGalToo;283763 wrote: Plenty of power. I think it's $25 per day. If you're camping, or especially if you have an RV, it's more. I think RVs are $65 a day, including electric. Not positive about the pricing, though, but there's plenty of electric available. It's a huge paddock.
Thanks HondaGal!

Confirmed for Monday/Tuesday! :D

Hambone

For me a pile of cookies and some more Brats and some buns.

There is no way i am going to miss this.

okayh

So, does NJMP allow pitbike, bicycle, or walking of the track Sunday evening before it gets dark? What time are we allowed in?

Mark myself and friends for Costco surprise. We will wing it and bring something for the potluck :)

okayh;283985 wrote: So, does NJMP allow pitbike, bicycle, or walking of the track Sunday evening before it gets dark? What time are we allowed in?

Mark myself and friends for Costco surprise. We will wing it and bring something for the potluck :)
No, NJMP does not allow anyone on the track to walk it, or ride it the night before. (unless NESBA has some surprise this time around).

As far as time to get in, I have been let it the paddock from 3 pm to 8 pm no issue. However, the gates close at 10:00 pm.

See ya Tuesday.

BZ

9mmkungfu

Ballpeen;283817 wrote: All you my brotha!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
Ok sounds good.. go ahead and update the first posting and put me down for cups, plates, and plastic utensils!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Does anyone from nesba officially know what time we'll be allowed in on Sunday? The 24 hrs of LeMans car race is going on that weekend.

Irish01

Yes, I would like to know the time as we are expecting to arrive at the track at 9:07:17 on Sunday evening :D All kidding aside, is it normal practice for NJMP to allow us to drop our trailers etc on the Sunday before a Monday/Tuesday event?

mike574

Lemons race is over at. 3:00 and their suposed to be out by 6:00 so unless you want to pay the $25 entry for the race I would plan if arriving Sunday to wait till after 6:00

jbaugh

I called the track a couple of days ago and they said as long as I got there before 10:30pm Sunday I would be fine. Curious though since I believe their website says that the gates close at 10pm... Planning on getting there around 8pm anyways though just in case. Didn't mention anything about the other event...

Myers

Control Rider
Sorry for the delay folks... LIST UPDATED!! Dunno bout you.. but I am PUMPED - see everyone soon!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Ballpeen;284086 wrote: Sorry for the delay folks... LIST UPDATED!! Dunno bout you.. but I am PUMPED - see everyone soon!
Len, I think I'm officially pumped up too...:cool:

ridelater

I'm getting there by 6pm to steal vinny's spot. I have been eyeing it for 2 years now. Its the only thing I can beat him at.