SED Days are LIVE!

Nesba

erichmond;287350 wrote: An additional rider for everyone to practice passing on Wednesday the 25th - I just signed up! ;)

This is my least favorite track - I gotta learn to ride it better and force myself to like it.
What is your favorite track?

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
HondaGalToo;287348 wrote: Yup, ride WITH your friends, it's not a race!:) I think that was my main point as well.
It's unfortunate you can't just be blunt and to the point with stuff like this.

My passing rule would be (In addition to NESBAs regarding different group passes):

Don't be a dick.

Applies to every group, with every pass, regardless of where the pass is made.

:D

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Otto Man;287353 wrote: It's unfortunate you can't just be blunt and to the point with stuff like this.

My passing rule would be (In addition to NESBAs regarding different group passes):

Don't be a dick.

Applies to every group, with every pass, regardless of where the pass is made.

:D
Agree with the above. Why can't one be blunt and to the point? I think the passing point I was trying to make is well-illustrated in this thread, in cbrcrducmonster's vid: http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=30231

This is A group. This is not a courteous pass that forced cbrcrducmonster wide and subsequently off the track. This is not an acceptable pass in A group either.

Back to talking about a safe, fun SED!

Drtbkrdude

Maybe I have been with NESBA too long. The atmosphere has changed dramatically. Maybe it's just that I am too courteous to others on the track. That green bike was definitely being ridden by a DICK! Too bad you can't just stick our your right foot an knock over an asshat when they do that!
Too bad the brake lever is on the right also! ;)

borislav

Control Rider
erichmond;287350 wrote: An additional rider for everyone to practice passing on Wednesday the 25th - I just signed up! ;)

This is my least favorite track - I gotta learn to ride it better and force myself to like it.
Ed I'll be there both days,look for me and I'll tow you and help you as much as you can handle.
You will like the track after this one!;)

CBRtist

Otto Man;287353 wrote: Don't be a dick.
In theory this is great... practice not always.

Let's philosophize for a moment. Sort of like if a tree falls in the woods scenario... does a dick KNOW he's being a dick? If he is told he IS being a dick, does he listen? :dunno:

Although, I did get a :haha: out of imagining a 1 minute rider's meeting where Dave says "Hear ye, hear ye... don't be a dick!" and Bob follow up with "Have fun! You're free to go!".

Control Rider
N2
SED Days are LIVE!

A group passing rules: no stuffing.

Unless its a friend, and you apologize with the international salute immediately after :D

Kidding of course.

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
R9935th;287375 wrote: A group passing rules: no stuffing.

Unless its Dave, and you apologize with the international salute immediately after :D

Kidding of course.

FIXED..
:haha: Love ya Dave!

bmrboy

Obviously I've missed something here .. :dunno: WHEN !! This year ?? NEXT YEAR ?? WHERE ??? VIR ?? [OH please]

Just the thought of riding ALL DAY ... MAKES ME .... :D Would sign-up in a HEART BEAT !!!!

That would be SOOOOOOOO much fun !!!!!!!

Could you imagine ..... VIR Full Coarse open track all day ...... :wow::wow::wow:

I would GLADLY pay the extra $$$ for a day like that !!!!!!

Oh please Mr. Blandford make that happen .... :D

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
bmrboy;287384 wrote: Obviously I've missed something here .. :dunno: WHEN !! This year ?? NEXT YEAR ?? WHERE ??? VIR ?? [OH please]

Just the thought of riding ALL DAY ... MAKES ME .... :D Would sign-up in a HEART BEAT !!!!

Could you imagine ..... VIR Full Coarse open track all day ...... :wow::wow::wow:

This one is Sept 24/25 at NJMP. C'mon up!

Nesba

bmrboy;287384 wrote: Obviously I've missed something here .. :dunno: WHEN !! This year ?? NEXT YEAR ?? WHERE ??? VIR ?? [OH please]

Want a VIR North SED Day? Ill see what i can for next year :)

Twiztedjester55

R9935th;287375 wrote: A group passing rules: no stuffing.

Unless its a friend, and you apologize with the international salute immediately after :D

Kidding of course.
Just kidding, yeah ok!!!:banghead:

motorkas

Nesba;287388 wrote: Want a VIR North SED Day? Ill see what i can for next year :)
Are you saying one at the beginning of the season at VIR and one at the end at NJMP or vice versa?!?!?!?!?!?. . . . . .:idea::D. . .and in case you thought I was being greedy. . .that would of been me saying "and one more around July 4th at Summit Main. . .:D

Bob, will ShagMoto be there for both days?

And a big :adore::adore::adore: for setting up this format!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!

motorkas

Slow Steve;287402 wrote: Are you sure? Bwahahaha!
Steve, what you don't know is what happens when we get home after being "posterized" by you guys. . .

"Uncle, why is that motorcycle in front of you and daddy?". . ."Buddy, he was going too slow so the photographer took the picture right when we were about to pass them"

"Uncle, why is he closer to the inside of the turn than you and daddy?". . ."well buddy, remember how I said they were going too slow, we are just getting ready to pass them on the outside which is MUCH harder to do than on the inside. . ."

"Uncle, who are those guys in the orange shirts?". . ."Buddy, the REALLY slow guys have to wear special shirts to let everybody on the track know who they are so we don't come up on them too quickly. . ."

"Uncle, why does that guy have a yellow and purple motorcycle?". . ."well buddy, it's to help him find the parts around the track after they fall off his bike". . . .:eek:uttahere:

Every single time you guys make us faster. . .well worth the punishment. . .:D

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
I think it's going to be a good time for sure!! With the I group riders holding their line, I think they'll be fine with the passing rules. Perfect day to learn some things...:agree: