Summit Point Main pavement update

Geoff Doyer

The paving crew has the track on Wednesday of this week. That's all I know. Keep your fingers crossed. Hope to have an update on Thursday.

jaminR6

At first I thought that your avatar was a ferret but now I am thinking it's a small cat.:notsure: is it your?

jaminR6

WOW, your not only trying to bring your lap times down but your response time on the bbs also. WAIT that's the secret, that's how you get fast.:idea::D

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
I'm sticking to theory of "No Expectations, No Disappointments". But I do hope they make it better as I am scheduled to be there in Sept.

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
The commitment was to have it done before CCS and since they'll be there next weekend they're cutting it as close as possible. At least the weather forcast looks good for next week so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I've always loved Summit and hate seeing it chewed up

lindr6

Yea I remember at the start of the season first nesba track day on the new pavement. We where all excited the only thing wrong back then was past turn 5 right before turn 6 it was already patch up.

Oh well I will be going to main in a few weeks anyway. Just can hope for the best going to have fun any way possible.

KneeDragr

Its just an epoxy/sealer re-patch which should suffice for the CCS weekend and Monday's trackday.

The car events before the 13th-14th weekend might do some damage to it, but hopefully its about the same condition then as the last time we were there in August.