Summit Point Main pavement update

1literduceater

EngineNoO9;14816 wrote: I need to invest in the long sleeve under armor shirt this next time.
Off topic and a shameless plug - I never put much thought into those things until this year - got a gift card to Dick's Sporting Goods - immediately went to the store and bought some of the Heat Gear - Holy Smokes is that stuff nice - I can now slip in and out of my leathers with ease, keeps me cool, dries quickely (which is good I sweat like a pig - technically speaking pigs dont sweat). I highly recommend it.

Back to our regularly scheduled program!

EngineNoO9

Well I bought the short-sleeved one thinking long sleeves would be uncomfortable don't need it, etc... Went to NJMP and kept struggling to get my sleeves off. Will need to upgrade to the full sleeve now then..

jls223

1literduceater;14960 wrote: Off topic and a shameless plug - I never put much thought into those things until this year - got a gift card to Dick's Sporting Goods - immediately went to the store and bought some of the Heat Gear - Holy Smokes is that stuff nice - I can now slip in and out of my leathers with ease, keeps me cool, dries quickely (which is good I sweat like a pig - technically speaking pigs dont sweat). I highly recommend it.

Back to our regularly scheduled program!
But you can put lipstick on a pig. :haha:

squirrel211

Macon663;14134 wrote: Summit is a thing of beauty right now. I'd absolutely go there for a first track day.
I'll agree with Pete for the most part. Turn 3 still bugs me a little bit.....:dunno: