The Great Pitt Race Full Inaugural Weekend Thread

mpusch

Micah
I have some I group video from both days:

http://youtu.be/1x8AlAVzk5s

I might have a few corners of you pre-bump Chris, I don't think I ever stuck to your wheel for long though :)

Some footage of yours truly in the last minute and a half of the last video there (Red Daytona). I remember hearing you coming up behind me going into the old 5-6. You probably passed me a couple turns after the video cuts out, but there's no proof! Haha :)

mpusch

Micah
Here's my contribution of some video. Bit less helpful maybe since it's a body position shot more than anything else. Also gives a good indicator of the difference in smoothness of the tracks, as the old stuff bounces the camera around a bit!

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
Yes the guys on the SV's Sunday were having a blast...A couple great A sessions this past weekend. The heat got the best of me when I tried to do two sessions back to back though.

Kas,,,,,you got the A session from Sat?

motorkas

Yes the guys on the SV's Sunday were having a blast...A couple great A sessions this past weekend. The heat got the best of me when I tried to do two sessions back to back though.

Kas,,,,,you got the A session from Sat?

I do, it's loading up on the computer right now - I'm pretty sure it was the morning ones with you - I'll try to get those up first - don't get too excited though - you checked out pretty quick. . .:)

rhill

The expansion adds so much more to PIRC, really a great track. Anticipating getting back there for another weekend of full course!

Will be uploading a lot more from both days, but for now the 5th session of advanced group on the 19th:

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
I do, it's loading up on the computer right now - I'm pretty sure it was the morning ones with you - I'll try to get those up first - don't get too excited though - you checked out pretty quick. . .:)
Sunday it was like you completely transformed from Saturday running at a really good pace on day 2.....Good job!

motorkas

Sunday it was like you completely transformed from Saturday running at a really good pace on day 2.....Good job!
Thanks brother, got some sleep. . .and a shit load of insults about how slow I was. . .:). Still wasn't happy with my pace on Sunday but it definitely gives me something to build off of next time (which includes being towed around by you;))

motorkas

The expansion adds so much more to PIRC, really a great track. Anticipating getting back there for another weekend of full course!

Will be uploading a lot more from both days, but for now the 5th session of advanced group on the 19th:

Hey - by any chance are you on a blue bike with a yellow fender with electrical tape 92 on it? (got lots of video of you from Sunday morning 10:00 session if you are - and theres a separate upload of just the rear camera up of that session - jiggy was F'ing around behind me the whole time and I think you got involved for the last five minutes:)

simonburic

Good riding with everyone this weekend, I had a lot of fun. They did a great job with the new expansion, it makes for a fun track.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Here you go Lenny....you see yourself for a few seconds at about the five minute mark. Slow down so I can get more/better footage Labor Day weekend OK? ;-)

rhill

Hey - by any chance are you on a blue bike with a yellow fender with electrical tape 92 on it? (got lots of video of you from Sunday morning 10:00 session if you are - and theres a separate upload of just the rear camera up of that session - jiggy was F'ing around behind me the whole time and I think you got involved for the last five minutes:)

You got me! Thanks for mentioning the separate rear view video, most I've ever seen of my riding from an outside perspective. Uploading the same session now....should be below once it finishes.

tdelegram

Control Rider
Great weekend, new layout is great and makes so much more room for large groups. Dzum, thanks for the hospitality and AC on Sunday, it was a life saver. AJ, Slow Steve and Mr
Wagner (only remember from staring at your ass one session) thanks for working with me and helping me get some confidence back and I am starting to feel good out there and having a blast slowing down the I group! Links to I session video's below:

https://youtu.be/QyW2Wrb3q1M

http://youtu.be/maDdcw-WadU

http://youtu.be/0_3nATZFzl0

http://youtu.be/vPF7SMlL0bw

Still working on Sunday's video's so more to come.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Anytime Tom! You're more than welcome anytime to hang in my camper and cool off. It's set on icicle during the day

I signed up for Labor Day weekend up there again last night. Cannot wait!!!

motorkas

Randy - you're in the 10:00 session right after I come back on after refueling. . . Camera didn't work for the 1:00pm session and had to sit out the 3:00 session because of the heat. . .

SAT:

motorkas

You got me! Thanks for mentioning the separate rear view video, most I've ever seen of my riding from an outside perspective. Uploading the same session now....should be below once it finishes.

Thanks brother!!!!!!!! Glad we're able to help each other out!!!!

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
Thanks! I was ecstatic when it happened. Such an awesome feeling. A bit nervous my first session out, actually tbqh very nervous, but once I settled in I had an absolute BLAST in A group! :D :a::bumpme:

Congratulations Chris! It's been fun watching the progress!