VIR in Aug

McCGsxr

gixxerlvr;249951 wrote: I am going to be there Saturday, hope to meet some folks here. Came from Cali doing willow and chuckwalla. I have done VIR north and south though.
PM sent.. I'll give you the right directions if needed, I'll be there Sat/Sun.. is North worth missing work for Monday? or Should I try to wait until the October Patriot and North Days. :dunno:

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
McCGsxr;250160 wrote: PM sent.. I'll give you the right directions if needed, I'll be there Sat/Sun.. is North worth missing work for Monday? or Should I try to wait until the October Patriot and North Days. :dunno:
North is definitely worth missing work for!

gixxerlvr

McCGsxr;250160 wrote: PM sent.. I'll give you the right directions if needed, I'll be there Sat/Sun.. is North worth missing work for Monday? or Should I try to wait until the October Patriot and North Days. :dunno:
Looks like I will be waiting until october. I have your number, I will give you a shout for directions.

Ty

McCGsxr;250160 wrote: ...is North worth missing work for Monday? or Should I try to wait until the October Patriot and North Days. :dunno:
If you can spare a day to hit North on Monday... Yes, definitely worthwhile.

bmrboy

[QUOTE=McCGsxr is North worth missing work for Monday?

A day at the TRACK IS BETTER than any day of work :doh:

Just, MHO ..... :D

Godfather

VIR? I'm there!

YES!

After months in the desert and hearing my brothers John, Dennis, and Scott talk shite, I will finally make it back to VIR! I can't wait! I look fwd to seeing old friends and meeting some new ones.

Is the Saturday Meet and Greet going down on the 18? See you there.

R/
Mike "GODFATHER" Beard

JRA

Welcome back Mike!

Yes, we'll be doing something on Saturday evening. I don't know how big (or small) it will be, but at the very least we'll all get together and maybe do another track walk for anybody who is interested.

McCGsxr

JRA;250376 wrote: Yes, we'll be doing something on Saturday evening. I don't know how big (or small) it will be, but at the very least we'll all get together and maybe do another track walk for anybody who is interested.
Can already tell you I am interested!

Godfather

Great to be back

JRA;250376 wrote: Welcome back Mike!

Yes, we'll be doing something on Saturday evening. I don't know how big (or small) it will be, but at the very least we'll all get together and maybe do another track walk for anybody who is interested.
Thanks JRA! It's Great to be back! Can't wait to see everyone.

R/
Mike

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
We are going to be there too! Me, Rob C. and Anne from the Mid Atlantic! It will be Great to see all of our Southern brothers and sisters again!

Kruizen

Control Rider
Looking forward to the meet and greet Saturday. The last one was at beaverun and was a blast!

I've got a buffalo chicken dip I'll bring.