WERA @ BeaveRun September 5-6

Who's ready for a great weekend at the Beave!?! :)

I'm in!

Anyone who loves coffee let me know, I'm giving away some yummy coffee from Colombia.
So if you want some let me know I bought a bunch, but I'm still here in case I need to get more!!

Yank 521

Control Rider
i'm hoping to get there early friday. hope i don't have to work. will be playin king of the hill. dean u camping on top of the world.

Katie785

I'll be there too - Defending my lead in the CSS NE ChampionshiP (which i achieved on a STOCK bike.. who would have thought?!) and trying to get up from 2nd to 1st in CSB!!! Come on Dale, let's play like we did back in the Intermediate days!!!

I'm REALLY looking forward to this weekend! Good times with Great people! Food and fun and smiles!! oh yeah, there will be some racing going on too - Lets just hope i dont get slammed into again in turn 1... I guess I'm just glad I could help him avoid a low side :)

dale.b

Yep, I'm in!

Three more rounds to go! Katie, C class is our playground! You got slammed pretty hard at VIR into T1. I am going to film my next races. So much crazy stuff happens during the races that people don't get to see. I am going to extra attention on my starts. Too risky getting caught up in the mele at the beginning!

Good luck to everyone!

rk97

What does the schedule look like for that weekend's races? I may be up for some spectating or pit-bitching for anyone with a NESBA sticker on his or her bike.

I have ZERO intention of racing Saturday, but I should have my provisional license by the end of Friday practice :) (free school. why not?)

IF i can stick around for Saturday, I'll likely be wiring my bike to WERA spec (probably 80% of the way there now), and generally bumming around.

stealth 521;79239 wrote: i'm hoping to get there early friday. hope i don't have to work. will be playin king of the hill. dean u camping on top of the world.
Can't play king of the mountain this time, I'm going to be pitting with the broke a$$ racing crew. They are going to play around with me see if I need anything done on the bike that weekend. Besides It's time for the pranks to begin :) muahah I still owe you some pay back from last last time.....:D

You better believe Dad and I are throwing down for a intense cook out on top of that mountain however!!

Drewbie glad you will be back in the saddle! I hate not seeing you ride.

Katie... who would of thought eh? I'm tagging on to you and Dale all weekend like a annoying mosquito trying to suck the fast out of you two...

I'm in for MW Solo Saturday and CSS, BSS on Sunday..

ok.. GOOD TIMES!

alphamale

Katie785;79258 wrote: I'll be there too - Defending my lead in the CSS NE ChampionshiP (which i achieved on a STOCK bike.. who would have thought?!) and trying to get up from 2nd to 1st in CSB!!! Come on Dale, let's play like we did back in the Intermediate days!!!

I'm REALLY looking forward to this weekend! Good times with Great people! Food and fun and smiles!! oh yeah, there will be some racing going on too - Lets just hope i dont get slammed into again in turn 1... I guess I'm just glad I could help him avoid a low side :)
Great stuff Katie! BTW, what camera are you using during races? What setup do you use that passes WERA tech?

Thanks!

Katie785

It depends - I used most of the mounts it comes with that have 3M sticky stuff on them... I put one on the front right of the upper - that can get the reverse shot, and the front shot.. Then i put one on the tail and that gets the reverse shot without me in it as well as a neat forward shot where you see the rider moving around etc.

alphamale

Awesome, yeah I think I'm gonna go with the exact same setup. I was just curious as to whether I was going to catch hell going through tech at WERA or NESBA or wherever.

Thanks!

Nate

rk97

change my status from "might be around Saturday" to "See everyone when they get there."

anyone who needs an extra set of hands, I'll be around :D feel free to PM me for my cell #.

- chris

dale.b

Katie785;79535 wrote: It depends - I used most of the mounts it comes with that have 3M sticky stuff on them... I put one on the front right of the upper - that can get the reverse shot, and the front shot.. Then i put one on the tail and that gets the reverse shot without me in it as well as a neat forward shot where you see the rider moving around etc.

That was smart. I should have asked you before I mounted mine. I just slapped it on the front. I think mine is lopsided. lol.

Jiggy

Control Rider
BoyR1;79883 wrote: I'm heading out Friday, it feels like an eternity since the CycleJam.
hmmmmm, now you have me thinking whether or not I should register for the ASS class too for that weekend. Havent diced it up with you since WERA in June. decisions....decisions.....:notsure: