Who's coming to VIR S.S.N. ????

bmrboy

Ok my fellow riders .... VIR S.S.N. is just around the corner , there's no time like ... RIGHT NOW , to sign up !!
We all know S. coarse is best kept secret in the South ... Come and ride the Shrew .... It's a Blast & 1/2 ....
Best bang for your Buck , E-ticket ride , It's wicked fun & fast as hello :wow:

And on Monday ... if you have any energy left come and ride N. coarse .... :eek:

So check your bike out , make sure it's ready to roll ... need tires or your bike set-up ... Get in touch with PCW .... Mr. Chuck Giacchetto will hook you up ... He is your go to guy !!!

See you at VIR ........ :tothetrack:

mjkuhno

I'm in - South, South, North - all three days!!

Looking forward to hanging out with my Sicilian Racing and NESBA brothers and sisters!!! :)

AND looking forward to meeting the new Zelda, Mike. Hope you treat each other well.

denbsteph

As Monkey Man Kuhno said, Sicilian Racing will be there in full force. Pulled the trigger for Saturday and Monday, pulling the trigger for Sunday as I type. Should be a blast. OHHHHHH YYYEEEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

shad0ws

I'll be there for at least 2 days. Still panning out everything with work first before I commit to which days.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

bmrboy

Godfather;283064 wrote: I'm In.... All 3.:cheers:

Well it's about time ... :haha: Couldn't handle .. The [OLD MAN ] doing more days than you !!! :dunno:

We ARE going to have a Great time !!! :D

bmrboy

Godfather;283075 wrote: Grady,

Chuck and Jerry called. They said your $#!T is ready for pick up but he had to mod the attachment points for a perfect fit! It comes with full Ohlins and NTEC Slicks in GSXR Blue! Watch out for that hole in the yard when you pick it up though!

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/mcy/3835503997.html

:haha:
DAMN ..... That was going to be a surprise .... FOR YOU !!!!!! :haha: My Hum-around will handle better than that !!