Who's coming to VIR S.S.N. ????

buzz-06

I'm in for Saturday and Sunday. First time coming to VIR so I'm pretty stoked. Figure on leaving frederick around noon on Friday should put me down there around 6.

Godfather

Mike,

Since you have never been to VIR look us up brother. South is a small paddock so it won't be hard to find us. This is our home track and we would like to have you stop by for a beverage on Friday evening. Also we will be cooking Saturday night so if you have something you want to throw on the grill, you are welcomed to do so.

R/
Mike "GDFTHR" Beard

Hambone

Godfather;283833 wrote: Mike,

Since you have never been to VIR look us up brother. South is a small paddock so it won't be hard to find us. This is our home track and we would like to have you stop by for a beverage on Friday evening. Also we will be cooking Saturday night so if you have something you want to throw on the grill, you are welcomed to do so.

R/
Mike "GDFTHR" Beard
Mike that sounds awesome and thanks for the invite. I will definitely take you up on it. What are you all looking like (vehicles, trailers etc. ) I will have a beat up tan Toyota Tundra and a Green Suzuki. We should be arriving around 5 or 6 pm. That's the plan anyway.

denbsteph

Godfather;283833 wrote: Mike,

R/
Mike "GDFTHR" Beard
Hambone,

Don't believe anything anybody from Sicilian Racing says to you, especially anything to do with food, lessons on how to ride etc, etc. Double Especially, If GDFTHR invites you over to have something cold to drink or eat............. LOL!! :haha:
We should be on top of the hill Look for our banner on one of our canopies.

Bryant

He who isn't afraid, isn't trying hard enough.
I wasn't going to bring them but... Does anyone want me to bring some brand new slicks I'm going to sell. $125 a tire. I have 3. 2 rears one front.

Godfather

Bryant;284016 wrote: I wasn't going to bring them but... Does anyone want me to bring some brand new slicks I'm going to sell. $125 a tire. I have 3. 2 rears one front.
What brand are they? and size?

Bryant

Sorry there michilin 180/67/17 and the front is 120/60/17

Bryant

Stored in my apt at room temp. Well warmer then that. My wife like the temp at 80 In the house. Lol

buzz-06

Is fuel available at the track or am I gonna need to bring enough with me to last 2 days? Also is power in the paddock plentiful or should I bring my genny?

bluers

buzz-06;284100 wrote: Is fuel available at the track or am I gonna need to bring enough with me to last 2 days? Also is power in the paddock plentiful or should I bring my genny?
Fuel Station is on North course. You can ride down there and fill up from South. Just a heads up though 93 $4.48/gal last time I was there a month ago. Power is sparse on South, and I heard they took even more outlets out so the genny should be packed.

skychuter

I'm there Monday, breaking in a new bike in the I group!! One I am looking forward to Chuck setting up, since he will be quite familiar with the brand!!!

Tommy

denbsteph

buzz-06;284100 wrote: Is fuel available at the track or am I gonna need to bring enough with me to last 2 days? Also is power in the paddock plentiful or should I bring my genny?

Fuel is several minutes down the road right in Alton. I usually fill the bike up, then 2, 5 gallon cans. It usually lasts for 2 days, but considering I'm doing three I'll need to get gas in Alton on Sunday sometime.

I would say power WILL NOT be plentiful because some fool decided to put a chain link fence in front of about 7 power stations, but in addition to that, they cut the power below the concrete.

Gennies are great but if they are noisy, might want to evaluate before bringing, no disrespect intended here :).

South is a small paddock so sound travels pretty good.