Who's coming to VIR S.S.N. ????

Hambone

Just in case of (R-word) is there going to be a tire person that will be selling (R-word) tires? I just spooned on a new set of Pirellis and they might as well be slicks. I'm coming too far to sit and watch the (R-word)!

Godfather

GPA-211's

Mike,

Chuck will have GPA-211's. The weather will be fine. This is just a typical summer forecast for us. No Worries!:)

There will be fun no matter what because this event is going to be like a family reunion! You will have plenty to talk about when you go back home...

denbsteph

Godfather;284911 wrote: Mike,

Chuck will have GPA-211's. The weather will be fine. This is just a typical summer forecast for us. No Worries!:)

Are you supposed to be working about now??????????? GET BACK TO WORK wannabe Mr. Doohan.....:spank:

Mike is right, typical summertime weather down here. It's all good.

Hambone

That's good cause I'm bringing the heat!!! (Sorry that's one those things I say to sound cool-- I was using thunder instead of heat but then we got pounded with a thunderstorm at Njmp so I decided to stop that).

Seriously though I'm looking forward to this weekend.

I'll be packing certain tires but plan not to use. The only asphalt they've seen is when I rolled them back to my pit. Hope to keep it that way.

Last Week

I'll be bringing an extra set of a certain type of tire if anyone looking to buy a set.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Bryant

He who isn't afraid, isn't trying hard enough.
What time does the gates open. Well better question... What time can we set up on the north paddock?