1. surfercc

06/07 GSXR Race Body

Can you send pictures?
  2. surfercc

NEW Bridgestone BT003 180 Race Rear Tires

1 Tire sold. 1 Left: $200 shipped in lower 48
  3. surfercc

NEW Bridgestone BT003 180 Race Rear Tires

I have two stones BT003 rear race tires for sale--180/55ZR17. BRAND NEW, never used. $190 ea. I can deliver to the WERA round at Summit Point on the 18th, possibly the Roger Lyle practice day that friday. Will also ship.
  4. surfercc

$597.50 NESBA Credits for $525

SOLD! Thanks guys!
  5. surfercc

$300 sold. Remainding $297.50 for $250
  6. surfercc

PM for paypal address. My loss....
  7. surfercc

FS: Teknic Chicane Leather Pants RevIt leather gloves

Teknic Leather pants are Size 32. In like New condition. I did 3-4 track days in them, never down. I have brand new knee pucks that go along w/ pants, they aren't shown. $150 + shipping, obo RevIt Gauntlet Gloves, size Medium. Black and White, carbon fiber knuckle protectors. Good...
  8. surfercc

Brembo levers safety wired??

I would think about putting the nut on top, or drilling safety wire through the nut/bolt to make sure that nut doesn't come off the bottom. If it's on top you can check it easily, or notice if it's backing off. Nothing will ruin your day faster if that little guy disappears....
  9. surfercc

Brembo 19x18, folding lever, clear hose reservoir

Used brembo 19x18 with folding lever. It comes with clear hose and reservoir from Yoyodyne. It has a little rash on the end of the lever--see pic. Everything works great! $250 shipped I have 100% feedback on ebay, pls check there for seller repuation.
  10. surfercc

Rollcall: NJMP 8/8-8/9

Awesome, that's good news... Thanks!
  11. surfercc

Rollcall: NJMP 8/8-8/9

Does anyone know if they charge the $65 camper fee for a pop up camper? I'm thinking of bringing it down for the weekend, but don't want to get hit with the $65 esp since I'm not plugging it in...
  12. surfercc

Towing with a 4 cyl.

I bought a crappy trailer from lowes. They have the titles in their main office, and they send a manager out to transfer the title as soon as you pay the cashier. 45 min. and I was a legal beagle towing my bike in Pennsylvania. I think what Blaise meant was you can't just buy a trailer from...
  13. surfercc

2006 GSXR600 Oil

no, a lot of people are running Rotella. I run it in my 07 750, no problems at all!
  14. surfercc

WEAR mock race.

Awesome vid, Jiggy!
  15. surfercc

Recap from this weekend- NESBA/WERA

Hey, where's the mock race vid???
  16. surfercc

ROLL CALL! Summit 6/5-7

Can you buy beers in the grocery store in WV? I may need to top off the reserves earlier than expected if it's a beer/lap
  17. surfercc

ROLL CALL! Summit 6/5-7

I'm riding friday and getting the race license on Saturday/race sunday... it sounds like there's a lot of people with the same idea!