Blibbibly bluu blah!!!!!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
I see Mark is pimping your bike on the WERA boards, I can't wait to ride this beast either…:D:D

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
I see Mark is pimping your bike on the WERA boards, I can't wait to ride this beast either…:D:D

That is funny! I sent him some pictures yesterday in some emails. He hadn't even replied back yet. I like the fact that I cut most of the decals by hand. Maybe I should rent out my services to Carbonin!

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Hey Jim.

I just got back from my Maiden run on my R1 this past weekend at Barber.

Simply put, this is one absolutely amazing machine. I have never felt so comfortable, so quickly on a new to me bike.
The handling is as nimble as an R6. The electronics are absolutely flawless. On the gas, 4th gear, the front end wants to come
up. I had my wheelie control on 2, I believe, and on the power the front end just lifted slightly and gently set back down. Everything
about this bike is just buttery.

Yes, I know you have to wait now to ride yours, but let me assure you that it will be beyond worth the wait.

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Holy cow Jim! That thing is outstanding! Can't wait to briefly see it on the track! Looks like Mach 3 standing still. Congrats!

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
LMAO! I was in the middle of writing a comment on this thread along the same lines haha

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Pssh, as soon as I can find someone to buy the tires for me.
If anything I'm pulling all the go fast bits off my bike this week to get her ready for superstock next year. Motor, velocity stack, wheels, brakes, etc.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
If anything I'm pulling all the go fast bits off my bike this week to get her ready for superstock next year. Motor, velocity stack, wheels, brakes, etc.
Didn't you just buy that bike because of the motor? You ought to just get another bike for superstock and keep that one for fun!

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Didn't you just buy that bike because of the motor? You ought to just get another bike for superstock and keep that one for fun!
Yeah but Darrin gave me such a good deal, there was no way I was going to pay the same kind of money for a bike that only has suspension...

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Sound like you're going to need some Dunlops…I give you good price. :cool: