Recent content by depredador1198s

1. D

Ben Spies is Retiring

Official Press Release This guy dethrones Mat Mladin convincingly in the US AMA series. Then he goes global and wins the World Superbike Championship in his first year . . . on completely new tracks. To finally have his career end like this? Really sad . . . I hope that this really isn't...
  2. D

AMA Race Weekend at NJMP

AMA Race Weekend | New Jersey Motorsports Park | September 13 - 15 Who's in?
  3. D

A full session in I group Road ATL Saturday 4-6-13 (video)

3:00 - Don't you just love how those &^%$#@! CRs make it look so easy :eek:
  4. D

VIR Weekend

I've often said that they need to make a race fuel cologne of some kind[/b] . . . :cool: Wait a minute . . . but who would it attract . . . nevermind. :argh:
  5. D

Is anybody driving to the COTA MotoGP?

I agree 110% with all of the criticisms voiced thus far - Schwantz deserves much better (and he will get it after they settle in court - happens all of the time) and the correlation between stunting and MotoGP is appalling (Although watching Rossi stunting down the straights after some of his GP...
  6. D

Is anybody driving to the COTA MotoGP?

Is anybody driving to Texas for the MotoGP from the NorthEast or SouthEast? I am looking to share in the expenses (I know it's quite the journey.)
  7. D

Let's See Your Trackbike!!

Bike looks GREAT . . . I bet you don't miss the 929 at all :D
  8. D

BIG Props to Revikar

That is disgustingly beautiful . . . damn. God job Emerson . . . well done! :cool:
  9. D

FS: New Forcefield Backprotector ProSub4

Initially, I was concerned that I had done wrong by a Fellow NESBIAN and I genuinely felt ashamed. :doh: However, when I hurried to check my private messages I noticed that one person sent a PM on 8/26 at 8:43 and the other person sent one on 8/26 at 11:57. LOL, wait a minute, isn't today...
  10. D

Rossi and Lorenzo on the New Circuit of the Americas Track

Rossi and Lorenzo are testing in Texas at the new COTA race track. Rossi looks pretty intense. Here are their thoughts on the track.
  11. D

FS: New Held Gloves - Pole Position

Still available - Size 8.