Recent content by gblack

1. gblack

For Sale: 2009 Kawasaki ZX-6R Monster Edition

price lowered to $7000
  2. gblack

For Sale: 2009 Kawasaki ZX-6R Monster Edition

4577 Miles. ~2000 street and the rest track. No races. Clean title in hand. All street fairings w/headlights to ride street. (see stock pics)... I'm the only owner and I'm only selling because I don't get to the track as much as I would like. It's a shame this sits in the garage so much. I have...
  3. gblack

VIR Dates ?????????????????????

I'll add to the disappointed. I live in MD so anything less than 2 days just isn't worth the drive. The two north days in a row I did last year were by far the best track days that I've done and what made me start going to only NESBA events. There's no doubt there would be a better turnout...
  4. gblack

GoPro hard mount for your bike with mirror block offs!

Are you guys still making these?
  5. gblack

Nesba gift cards?

Ok good to know its doable.
  6. gblack

Nesba gift cards?

Is there any way to get a gift card for track days? Searching brought up a trackday store that's no longer available.
  7. gblack

ROLL CALL - NJMP Thunderbolt 9/29-30

Thanks for the heads up Dave. All signed up. It looks like club event camping is $5. I assume we can arrive Sat night?
  8. gblack

ROLL CALL - NJMP Thunderbolt 9/29-30

Think I might sign up last minute for Sunday (damn that late fee!).... Can we camp Sat night and if so is there a fee?
  9. gblack

Cal Crutchlow is DEFINITELY Going to Ducati

Pretty interesting read
  10. gblack

Squid

It was described to me as a squid (the animal) is what they are going to look like splatted down the road. Sad but makes sense. Edit: not sure how I came across this older post. Apparently I shouldn't drink and use the tapatalk app...
  11. gblack

200 Rear US N-Tec Slick on a Stock R6S?

Hopefully someone will chime in that has the same setup, but I know in general 600's are using the 200 US NTEC. I called RTS (Dunlop distributor) for this info. Ultimately I chose to save some money and got the 190 as I don't need the extra traction at my speed. On a side note make sure you...
  12. gblack

Cal Crutchlow is DEFINITELY Going to Ducati

I can't see anything good coming from this for Crutchlow. Rossi said Ducatti just doesn't make changes as fast as they need to so that they can be competitive. So is Hayden going to WSBK? Isn't Suzuki making a comeback in 2014? I wonder who they will pick up.
  13. gblack

California Superbike School

Do they set the suspension at all for each rider or do you just get what you get?
  14. gblack

No AMA TV Coverage at Laguna Seca

http://amaproracing.com/rr/news/index.cfm?cid=57472 DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (July 26, 2013) - CBS Sports Network has scheduled a SuperBike weekend for August 2 - 4, 2013. The AMA Pro National Guard SuperBike and AMA Pro GoPro Daytona SportBike races from last weekend's Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix at...
  15. gblack

Engine oil preference

Motul 300V 10w-40. One less thing to think about.