Recent content by John#12

1. J

'04 CBR600RR 600RR track only

Price drop to $3400 for the whole package.
  2. J

Thanks, Don.
  3. J

This motorcycle does not have a title, it is bill of sale only and cannot be registered for street use in Wisconsin. It was that way when I bought it in 2005. I am the 2nd Owner. The bike has about 8000 miles on it. The bike runs and handles excellent. The yellow graphics and number plates are...
  4. J

6/12 A group BHF

I mean "...go like hell on Q2s..." sorry.
  5. J

6/12 A group BHF

Thanks Ed and Jim. Not only was this very entertaining, but it was also very instructive. Like everyone else I am trying to improve my riding. I look at this video and compare what Jim is doing to what I do and some very interesting differences are noteworthy. I noticed his line into and...
  6. J

Terry Hofslund, Rest In Peace

Here is the link to the newspaper article: http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/102288114.html
  7. J

Terry Hofslund, Rest In Peace

My good friend Terry passed on today. He got hit by a car while riding his Hayabusa. He didn't ride at track days, but he would go with me a lot just to hang out and to be there in case I needed him. He was the kind of person who would go to any length for somebody in need of assistance...
  8. J

Getting out sale

Not at this point.
  9. J

Getting out sale

Lap Timer is sold. Thanks, Ed.
  10. J

Getting out sale

** To All: Some things have come up after I made this posting that require me to suspend the sale of these items indefinitely. I am just not able to deal with selling this stuff until I get some higher priority things taken care of first. In addition, I have decided to not sell the stands...
  11. J

2004 Honda CBR600RR Track Bike

I loaded the pics onto the Photobucket Website: http://s811.photobucket.com/albums/zz34/Lost_Dog_2009/
  12. J

2008 Triton Enclosed Trailer - Brookfield, WI

Will you please provide an email address? I am not sure how to post pics online, If you give me an email address I will send them to you. I suggest you encrypt it so you don't get a ton of spam, but let me know where to send the pics to and I'll send them.
  13. J

2004 Honda CBR600RR Track Bike

I'm sorry about that, the price is $3800. It's a really good motorcycle, it runs and rides like a million bucks.
  14. J

Sorry about that...$3300.
  15. J

I have an all aluminum trailer for sale. It has a 7' internal height, torsion axles, ramp door. It's white and has a vent in the ceiling. 6' X 12' V-nose. Picks available. John #12 Midwest I Group Milwaukee Suburbs