Recent content by Lars

1. Lars

Failed Login Notification on NESBA TrackTalk Forum‏

Hi Guys I got following message in my email: Failed Login Notification on NESBA TrackTalk Forum‏ Dear Lars, Someone has tried to log into your account on NESBA TrackTalk Forum with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your...
  2. Lars

Awesome weekend at VIR

Congratulation to Kervin, Jason and Merle that all got their A stickers It is an great accomplishment of all of you and I enjoyed seeing your face expressions coming back with the A stickers. Thank you all (including Mark & TJ) for a great day. Cu next year Lars
  3. Lars

WTB B Group VIR Patroit 10/18

Please PM me Thanks in advance for the help.
  4. Lars

Donations For Brian Johnson

Done Let the force be with you /Lars
  5. Lars

Thanks for the great time at CMP

Hi Ben and Todd It was great to see you guys and hope to hangout with you again soon. I know I should not care about rider coming from behind, but I did not go flat out on the straight to give faster rider a better change to pass. CU all at the track. Take care, Lars
  6. Lars

Thanks for the great time at CMP

Hi Guys Thank you guys for a great day, I had fun after all. I am sorry for holding you guys up and know the experience about pace variety very well. For guys who don’t know me, I went down last year not even at pace just a simple mistake. I am still in recovery mode after a shoulder...
  7. Lars

My CMP Weekend

Hi Earle It was great to see you back on the track :congrats: I am glad you had a great time. Cu soon, Lars
  8. Lars

whos going to CMP

Hi Guys I am in for Sat. and my first day at CMP. Can’t wait to meet you all again. What hotel do you guys pick near the track? Cu, Lars
  9. Lars

ROLL CALL! Summit 6/5-7

Thank you NESBA for the rain credit. The rain insurance is an important member perks for me and a lot of my riding buddies. Cu @ the track, Lars
  10. Lars

ROLL CALL! Summit 6/5-7

The weather forecast really sucks! :doh: 90% chance for rain is the forecast: http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail/USWV0726?dayNum=1&from=36hr_topnav_undeclared I am sitting here at work with the truck all packed and have a 5-6 hour drive ahead of me to do 'one' TD. Can someone find a big...
  11. Lars

NESBA MTB/XC riding buddies around Raleigh, NC

I will get a bar mount for my GoPro and record some riding. We do not have big 'hills' around Raleigh, but a 2 hour drive can brings us to them. Check this one out: http://www.trianglemtb.com/ for trails around Raleigh. I wish, I could ride my motorcycle as I ride my MTB :idea: ,maybe one day...
  12. Lars

You are funny :haha: It is not what I am doing, but really crazy stuff: http://www.sportsviews.com/video/234/Extreme_Mountain_Bike_Jumps It look like we are 3 guys that want to ride. Have a great weekend. Cu, Lars
  13. Lars

Hi Guys I know there are riding groups around Raleigh; it could be nice to ride with some of you guys and take TDs. Send me a PM If some of you guys want to meet up for MTB/XC riding around Raleigh. To me MTB/XC biking is a better to get in shape for track days then road biking. I can help...
  14. Lars

know of a good place for fork repair around NC?

Jim does all my work and I have never had problems with his work. Cu, Lars