Recent content by lbsaxman

1. lbsaxman

Gsxr part out

do you still have the ttx shock and 30mm cartridges ? if so im interested
  2. lbsaxman

air bag vest tech question

is it acceptable to wear an airbag vest similar to http://www.eggparka.com/english/lineup/rs1/index.html without a back/chest protector . what is the tech inspection rule on airbag vests ? or are you supposed to wear both the vest and back protector at the same time ? also opinions on just...
  3. lbsaxman

Custom Motorcycle Paint + Race Bodywork

Killer Work Sir !!
  4. lbsaxman

06/07 GSXR frame

so $300 for frame , swingarm and forks ? i may be interested . is the frame straight ? are the forks complete?
  5. lbsaxman

MX boots for 1st track day

sorry for the delay fellas he wears size 11 boots , anyone have an old pair we could borrow ? any help would be appreciated . also the trackday is June 14 at VIR N in case anyone would be there . Thanks again
  6. lbsaxman

thanks guys i will find out his size and get back with you
  7. lbsaxman

just trying to get my nephew into this track day thing because i know he would love it once he tried it , I am letting him ride one of my bikes and have an extra helmet , leathers , gloves I just dont have extra good boots that would fit . I know he has MX boots so i figured that may work until...
  8. lbsaxman

regular MX boots would pass tech for 1st track day right ?
  9. lbsaxman

Road Atlanta April 6th/7th Roll call!

Im in both days cant wait !!
  10. lbsaxman

06-07 Gsxr 600 Case Savers

May I ask where you bought those new ? I can't find those case savers anywhere in 06-07
  11. lbsaxman

I'd like to find a pit buddy/mentor for April 7th at Road Atlanta

Ill be there in Apr probably pitting near the track on the fence , come by and introduce yourself .My leathers have a LB on the back . I would be happy to answer any questions if i can !! First track days are scary and fun as hell . My first track day ever was July at Rd Atlanta , no canopy, 1...
  12. lbsaxman

Victorias Cabaret Bike !! Thanks again man !!
  13. lbsaxman

Man I can't thank you enough , the paint job is way more then i ever expected !! Ill send you some of the girls on the bike to your email !!
  14. lbsaxman

control levers

No worries man , thanks for the apology .
  15. lbsaxman

control levers

Is there something wrong with trying something new ? Adjust my clutch properly ? Man you dont know me nor do you know how my clutch is adjusted whats the attitude for . I guess you have all the answers and are the all knowing fast guy or something . Go piss somewhere else !! I know for a fact...