Recent content by madriders86

1. madriders86

VIR Repavement corner widening ...

I don't understand the bitching about the curbing. It sucked to begin. Woe be unto the rider dragging a puck on those damn things.
  2. madriders86

North inside pass in I group

The different lines will converge, whether or not everyone apexes at exactly the same spot. That's what I took from it, anyway.
  3. madriders86

VIR expierence

The attitude of the "security" staff has gotten worse over the past couple of years, I feel. They treat paying customers as if they are some sort of nuisance. That may actually be true in some cases, but to treat everyone a certain way because of the actions of a few is just bad business.
  4. madriders86

North inside pass in I group

I would imagine using that line in a CCS race you'd be giving up a position every time... I wish this discussion about T7 had happened prior to monday! I have always struggled with that damn turn.
  5. madriders86

VIR Videos

I'm also hoping the guy behind me go some footage of my crash (first lap out on patriot). It would be interesting to say the least. To that guy: Excellent braking!
  6. madriders86

2000 SV650 Track Bike FS/FT

You the man for including that part number. Thanks!
  7. madriders86

2000 SV650 Track Bike FS/FT

Nice SV! Question, I have the same bodywork as you, did you buy the DB windscreen? If I wanted one would I order it to fit the stock SV?
  8. madriders86

CMP Cancelled...NCBIKE still on track?

Pnut and JRA thanks for clearing the air. I think the perspective was needed and appreciated, at least for me.
  9. madriders86

is CMP booked up??

Very unfortunate, I was looking forward to 2 days at good ole CMP. I understand nesba has to do what it must for the greater good, so to speak.
  10. madriders86

Who's coming to VIR S.S.N. ????

I have two friends who want to ride but don't see justifying the expense of the gear. Anybody have a 42-44ish suit and 10ish boots they can loan out to a newbie? PM me
  11. madriders86

Selling Vir July 15th CHEAP!!!!

price is still 155 if you only got the standard membership tho ;)
  12. madriders86

Oak Tree Down!!!

It would stay slippery for longer than the rest of the track after a rain, that's for sure. Dunno how big of a difference the shade was making on a dry day, although I imagine there was some small difference. Still was one of my favorite corners.
  13. madriders86

RA videos

Sick man that's the best footage I've ever gotten of my riding. I own you one! :wow: That seriously made my night dude too bad it started to rain on us
  14. madriders86

Sv650 1st or 2nd gen preferences

fi is nice but on a track bike i could care less. The motor being "better" in the gen 2 is arguable. The 03 model had issues with the cranks breaking when pushed. The Gen 1 supposedly has stronger rods. Wouldn't trade mine.