Who's coming to VIR S.S.N. ????

buzz-06

denbsteph;284200 wrote: Fuel is several minutes down the road right in Alton. I usually fill the bike up, then 2, 5 gallon cans. It usually lasts for 2 days, but considering I'm doing three I'll need to get gas in Alton on Sunday sometime.

I would say power WILL NOT be plentiful because some fool decided to put a chain link fence in front of about 7 power stations, but in addition to that, they cut the power below the concrete.

Gennies are great but if they are noisy, might want to evaluate before bringing, no disrespect intended here :).

South is a small paddock so sound travels pretty good.
Understood, 2 fuel jugs and a full bike it is. I've got one of those new ryobi generators so no noisy SOB coming from me :)
Looking forward to hanging out with you SE guys/gals this weekend! I'm in a flat black ford truck with a blue diamond cargo trailer so don't be afraid to come say hi!

denbsteph

buzz-06;284202 wrote: Understood, 2 fuel jugs and a full bike it is. I've got one of those new ryobi generators so no noisy SOB coming from me :)
Looking forward to hanging out with you SE guys/gals this weekend! I'm in a flat black ford truck with a blue diamond cargo trailer so don't be afraid to come say hi!

At this point look for us on the top of the hill, "Sicilian Racing" banner will be on one of our canopies. Stop by and say "whats up?" see ya at the track.

madriders86

I have two friends who want to ride but don't see justifying the expense of the gear. Anybody have a 42-44ish suit and 10ish boots they can loan out to a newbie? PM me

AJBinVA

Anyone in the Hampton Roads area have room for a 2nd bike? My hitch for the car hasn't been shipped yet and I'm looking for a plan B. Bike is located in Hampton about 5 minutes for 664/64. I'm riding N only and will be driving up Sunday after work.

Thanks,

AJ

2ndChapter

AJBinVA;284415 wrote: Anyone in the Hampton Roads area have room for a 2nd bike? My hitch for the car hasn't been shipped yet and I'm looking for a plan B. Bike is located in Hampton about 5 minutes for 664/64. I'm riding N only and will be driving up Sunday after work.

Thanks,

AJ
Idea-
Home depot or lowes...keep your receipt :)

MANIX

Control Rider
Musky, brown hound, myself and my family will be there sat afternoon. Ridin sun, mon cant wait..

LarsDunaway

Rat Boy
Staff member
Control Rider
I'll be there spectating for my birthday saturday! Of course I won't be riding cause some @#$% took me out at RA in April and my bones are apparently still not together :p

lindr6

AJBinVA;284415 wrote: Anyone in the Hampton Roads area have room for a 2nd bike? My hitch for the car hasn't been shipped yet and I'm looking for a plan B. Bike is located in Hampton about 5 minutes for 664/64. I'm riding N only and will be driving up Sunday after work.

Thanks,

AJ
Message sent...

bmrboy

It's Wednesday , 8-14-2013 ...... almost time to go .... :tothetrack: ......

BUT..... SOMETHING IS MISSING ???

WHERE'S RUHE ... ARE YOU COMING ??????

steve gould

I think I heard Ruhe say he was coming. I rode his new 750 at Road A. If I had one I would want it set up just like his. ..its sweet!

kyle m

steve gould;284728 wrote: I think I heard Ruhe say he was coming. I rode his new 750 at Road A. If I had one I would want it set up just like his. ..its sweet!
It is one sweet bike! And the list of mods is a mile long!!! Once you get him talking bout that bike its like you cant stop him :popcorn:

denbsteph

I do enough riding in the $%*# on my Fizzer for all of us. I'll be relaxing, eating and waiting for the next session.

buzz-06

I don't plan on riding in that crap at all...and that's it I'm not saying anymore about it and neither should anyone else. Sunny skies and 75-80 is what I'm thinking about

denbsteph

buzz-06;284745 wrote: I don't plan on riding in that crap at all...and that's it I'm not saying anymore about it and neither should anyone else. Sunny skies and 75-80 is what I'm thinking about

:agree:

Typical summertime weather I say.......