Recent content by Off Camber

1. O

Best Tires for Trackdays That Do NOT Need Warmers

Thanks for all the good info everybody! :cheers:
  2. O

Best Tires for Trackdays That Do NOT Need Warmers

Hello to all the veteran riders here. With the new season coming up I am looking for my next set of tires. Of course we want it all, traction, good handling qualities, durability and of course, relatively low cost. At my level (B), warmers and DOT's probably would not be justified, and I still...
  3. O

Black Friday Targets?

Happy Thanksgiving! Is this what you are looking for? I saw this on CL: Harbor Freight Motorcycle/ATV Lift - $60 (Herndon) http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/mpo/4217059204.html
  4. O

New Member With a Few Observations

Thanks for the replies. I'm going to make a point to get the CR's help next track day. After they stop laughing I'm sure they will be able to help me with my "issues":haha:
  5. O

If you were the guy coming off the ninja? I talk to you for a while in the morning , glad you had a good time . Come look me up here in the northeast sometimes next year... jimmyc Yeah, that was me. I was hoping to do NJMP Thunderbolt next year, maybe I'll see you there. bought the TZ125...
  6. O

Thanks for all the replies, and thanks for bearing with my somewhat tongue-in-cheek OP. I think it's commendable how NESBA stresses the safety aspect of riding, which elevates the riding enjoyment for all participants. The only question I had to rk's response was in regards to this: "B"...
  7. O

Just got back from VIR (North Course). I'm new to track days (other than a CSS class) and figured I'd check it out. I had two goals, to go out on my new ZX-6R 636 and have fun practicing my basic skills (throttle control, turn points, etc.), and not drop the New Bike! Being new to all of this...