Recent content by Rassie

1. Rassie

300 Ninja Track bodywork for sale in Raleigh, NC area.

I have a track bodywork for a 300 Ninja that is painted to match the Special Edition Green color scheme. The parts include tail section, upper and lower fairing. Paint work is in fair condition with the usual wear around the belly pan from track debris. It has never been crashed and is ready to...
  2. Rassie

2012 Kawasaki 250 Ninja Track Bike.

Offer received, delivery pending.
  3. Rassie

WTB:used ninja 250

Well this one is already crashed :doh: and then slapped together for track use. So not asking an arm and a leg. I originally listed it for $1500 but willing to negotiate quite a bit.
  4. Rassie

WTB:used ninja 250

I have a one for sale 717 3158754 in Cary NC. it is a 2012.
  5. Rassie

2nd Gen SV650 Track Fairings wanted.

Looking for 2nd Gen 2003 and upwards race fairings for my Suzuki SV650..I am in North Carolina, Raleigh area. PM me if you have any for sale please.
  6. Rassie

FS: SV650 (2nd Gen) Parts (NY)

Still have the gauges and fairing stay/bracket?
  7. Rassie

2012 Kawasaki 250 Ninja Track Bike.

I have a 2012 Kawasaki 250 Ninja for sale. Has no title and I can provide a bill of sale. I bought this bike wrecked a few months ago and fixed it up enough to be able to ride it at the track. Selling for what I have invested. The bike only has about 700 miles on it, bought it with 535 miles on...
  8. Rassie

2004 sv650 Trackbike/streetbike

I would be interested in buying the extra tail you mentioned. I am in Cary so close by. Let me know...
  9. Rassie

Honda CBR600RR 2005 track bike $3500

Sold. Bike sold this afternoon.
  10. Rassie

PM sent back. PM replied.
  11. Rassie

2005 Honda CBR600RR. Very low miles around 2600. CLEAN and CLEAR TITLE in my name in my hands. Bike is currently used for the occasional track day and has track fairing on it. Last one was in November 2010 at Barber, only done 4 in total so about 500 miles of track time. No issues and everything...
  12. Rassie

GM or Ford Express van how many bikes?

Strapping down bikes. Went to check out the van with my SVeetfighter since I figured it could be an icebreaker if the guys there liked bikes, kinda sounded like it over the phone. First off the vans have enough mount points on the internal frame, to limit side to side movement at least, since...
  13. Rassie

GM or Ford Express van how many bikes?

Securing bikes. I was thinking expanding foam.:) Well actually no good question. Not sure how I will do it untill I see it. I will go over the Enterprise and check out one of their vans..
  14. Rassie

Roll call Barber!!

I'm there Sunday, also do the museum on Saturday afternoon. Still trying to figure out how to get my bike there since my tow vehicle is not available. Have posted to find out if an express van can take 2 bikes or not..if yes, problem solved..if no, then I need to find a vehicle with a tow...