Recent content by rostam

1. rostam

$75 of credits for $60 - 20% off

I have 75$ of credits I need to sell; if you paypal me 60$, I'll transfer them over to you. Simple as that.
  2. rostam

Old tires by tire changing truck?

I have a rear that you can use. Give me a holla, I work in NOVA.
  3. rostam

Need ride; DC area

Also, I have EZ Pass. Makes the trip to NJMP a breeze
  4. rostam

Need ride; DC area

Thanks for the offer. I'll take you up on it anytime, later
  5. rostam

ROLL CALL! Summit 6/5-7

It was a wash? Anyone ride?
  6. rostam

Can you tell tire wear from a picture?

Title mentions a picture? I don't see a picture.
  7. rostam

Do I need a new sprocket?

Here is a picture of my sprocket. What do I look for as far as wear is concerned? Judging by the teeth, do I need a new sprocket, or is there more life left? This looks like a Renthal 520 sprocket, judging by the markings. http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff199/alotfian/Bike/sprocket.jpg
  8. rostam

2 bikes, 1 truck?

Can I fit two bikes (gsxr1000 and cbr600) in a truck bed? Thinking about renting a pickup, preferably a F-150. Anyone have experience with this?
  9. rostam

Need ride; DC area

NJMP June 1 Just signed up for June 1 at NJMP, but have no ride (WTF am I thinking)? Anyone coming through MD, DC area: Holla:cool:
  10. rostam

Need ride; DC area

LemonDrop, I don't want to ride Jefferson; don't care for that track. However, I am on the waiting list for Main on the 5th.
  11. rostam

Need ride; DC area

Any track Any track really, favorites include: NJMP - Thunderbolt or Lightning Summit - Main Beaver CMP VIR Road Atlanta Also, Roger Lyle does Summit - Shenandoah (and Main, and NJMP). Interested in ride to that track too. Basically, I live in DC area (right off I-270), have a track bike...
  12. rostam

Need ride; DC area

Hello fellow members, Good news, I just finished prepping my bike for the track season. Bad news is that I don't have a ride this season. Anyone leaving to any track from DC area with room for an extra bike, give me a holler. I will throw down on food, supplies, gas, etc. Later
  13. rostam

Lap Timer

Kevin, Thanks for helping me setup my timer. It turns out I had the sensor on the wrong side of the bike. I ended up turning a 1;31
  14. rostam

Summit 10-24

weather? I've arrived at 1 AM, gates were open, no problem. On the other hand, what do you guys think about the weather. It should be in the 50's for the high. Any concerns over the stickiness of the tire, especially in the morning?:notsure:
  15. rostam

Lap Timer

Aftermarket It is a Mychron TG Lap Timer