Recent content by RubberSideDown

1. RubberSideDown

Autobahn or BHF

I live in Cincinnati and I am looking for new track options for 2013. I started track days several years ago with NESBA and am to the point that I would like to start sampling different midwest tracks. So far I have ridden Putnam (a lot), Mid-Ohio, Nelson Ledges and BeaveRun (Pitt Race). I...
  2. RubberSideDown

Grattan or Gingerman

I live in Cincinnati and I am looking for new track options for 2013. I started track days several years ago with NESBA and am to the point that I would like to start sampling different midwest tracks. So far I have ridden Putnam (a lot), Mid-Ohio, Nelson Ledges and BeaveRun (Pitt Race). I...
  3. RubberSideDown

Would you come back to NESBA?

:agree: This is my point, if they had financial difficulties as was stated. They could have restructured management, tracks, dates and pricing. If tracks are not negotiating in good faith as was rumored, talk to other tracks. Shutting down should not be a top ten solution.
  4. RubberSideDown

Would you come back to NESBA?

Undecided, I'm still upset with the way we were treated which means the difficulty members had getting their membership fees reimbursed, sudden cancellation (yes there was writing on the wall with the declining dates) and lack of a REAL answer as to why they were folding in the Midwest. As far...
  5. RubberSideDown

Tentative Putnam Dates Getting Smaller

Thats the answer! NESBA should buy Bluegrass and finish the track. Then we would get ALL of the prime dates! Send donations to... :D
  6. RubberSideDown

I counted three NESBA dates on the BHF calendar and zero on the NESBA MW calendar. I count that as three tentative. The problem for me is I will ride with a different org. before driving 8 hours one way for a track day.
  7. RubberSideDown

Last year we had a similar thread and Fred Duncan chimed in briefly. The Midwest seems to hold the card closer to their chest than your region. I thing that "No news is bad news". I looks bad for the future of the midwest. When I joined in 2010 we had Putnam once a month, yes once a month...
  8. RubberSideDown

BeaveRun Role Call June 11-12

This was the first time I ever did a full weekend. Its amazing how much I learned with so much seat time! Thanks to the beginner group CR's for working with me.
  9. RubberSideDown

BeaveRun Role Call June 11-12

Does anyone know if the filled the potholes on Pendale??? Last time I was to BeaveRun they were rediculous!
  10. RubberSideDown

Aplinestars 1pc suit, and 2 pairs of boots

Will you sell the back protector separate?
  11. RubberSideDown

FS: Ladies or little person track gear

PM sent for back protector.
  12. RubberSideDown

No Putnam??? No SED's???

Hey Fred any new on adding SED's at any tracks? My impression is that at this point you cannot change any of the current events to an SED since you would be eliminating 2 run groups.
  13. RubberSideDown

No Putnam??? No SED's???

Both dates are penciled in on my schedule.
  14. RubberSideDown

Brainerd in Dec?

:haha: For that price it should fill up FAST!!!