Recent content by simpsonf

1. simpsonf

PW 50 or CRF 50 needed for son's 5th b'day

I found a PW for the boy; picked it up for $525, it runs and looks great. I want to thank everyone that joined me in the search, your leads help me find the bike in Richmond. Thanks Nesbians!!!!!!!! Fred
  2. simpsonf

I seems that I didn't get the PM, bro. A mistake on my end? Fred
  3. simpsonf

Thanks again for the lead, unfortunately the fella's not returning my calls or texts, so I guess the bike is already sold. I still have my fingers crossed though. Fred
  4. simpsonf

Thank you again for the help. I'll try the guy tomorrow. Your help is more proof that Nesba people are good folks. I've been off the track bike because of the kids, but now I might be able to get back in the dirt more often if I can get my boy a ride.
  5. simpsonf

Thanks for the lead. I'm at work and can't view craigslist, but will follow up. I was hoping to buy from a Nesba brother rather than from Joe Shmoe, but... anything to get my kid on a bike (and me too.)
  6. simpsonf

Need a 50 for my son's 5th birthday

If someone has a PW50 or something similar that would work for my 5 year old please let me know the price and location. He doesn't need training wheels. Thanks everyone, Fred B 916
  7. simpsonf

Anyone out there willing to sell a PW or something similar? I'd like to get one for my son's birthday this month but am having trouble finding one (other than new.) Thanks in advance, Fred 804 497 9407 B 916
  8. simpsonf

$1,800 2000 R6 track only Richmond

Pics!
  9. simpsonf

Hey bro, Can't sell the dirtbike...too much fun for the dollar. We're expecting to move in July, but will get the new house in May. I might be off the pavement for a while, but I can always squeeze in some dirt time. They're trying to close Robert's track down; any chance you want to go to the...
  10. simpsonf

Need some money for moving expenses. 2000 R-6 with an exta set of body work and a rear stand. One dry day and one wet day on new Pilot powers. If your new, in the club, and they'll fit, I can donate my old leathers and boots. Size 11 boots, suit for 220 to 250lbs. Bill of sale only. Vortex rear...
  11. simpsonf

Bad knee, need stock pegs for a 2000 R-6

I got on the bike a little today and it seems that I might be allright. I was able to get up on the pegs without tears, so by April I should be golden. I bet going back to stock would be a real pain in the ass because of the brake and shift linkages right?
  12. simpsonf

Bad knee, need stock pegs for a 2000 R-6

Last month I hyper extended my knee on a dirtbike and I'm having trouble with the height of the vortex rear sets on my 2000 R6 track bike. The stock pegs on my R-1 were okay, but I just sold it in order to afford more track days this year. Its the last inch of the f'ing rearsets that still...
  13. simpsonf

Richmond VA Roll Call

Todd and crew, Am I right that some of you are afraid to go southside? For real? Its not that bad... Just don't make eye contact with anyone and hide your money in your socks. No big deal.
  14. simpsonf

Richmond VA Roll Call

Todd, (and any other interested Richmond crew) When I get back home I'll post my tire sizes for the R-1 and R-6, maybe we can all get together to order tires and have a tire changing party at Pro Class. I seem to remember Derek only giving special prices for multiple sets of the same size. I...
  15. simpsonf

Richmond VA Roll Call

Are you happy now Todd? Sorry I haven't been keeping up with your post. It looks like there's a great crew of Richmond nesbians out there. I had hoped to get in a lot of track days this year, but found out in January that I'm basically poor. Last year for track days I sold a guitar amplifier, a...