Recent content by slowpoke

1. slowpoke

Yamaha School

Historically it's been in May/June of each season. I recently read that Bob/nesba will be organizing all future East coast schools: http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?p=245384#post245384
  2. slowpoke

Yamaha School

Dennis -the student riding videos take a few weeks to post on their site. Check back in about 2 more weeks and they should be up there. Good luck at VIR.
  3. slowpoke

Fitz's wife talking

Good to see you post, Fitz. Glad to hear you're beginning to heal and staying positive!!
  4. slowpoke

NESBA probably saved my life!

I’d like to think that by NESBA getting me off the street and teaching me how to ride, they saved my life. WHAT I KNOW FOR SURE is that NESBA definitely enriched my life in a way that I’ll always be grateful for – the friendships, the memories, that bond, and the incredible amount of fun...
  5. slowpoke

Fully Race Prepped Markbilt R6

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's awesome Jiggy!
  6. slowpoke

Thanks for bumps guys. Bike sold and I'm thrilled with it's new home. Will finally be ridden fast! Be back soon......
  7. slowpoke

Will get better pics but for now:
  8. slowpoke

RACE PREPPED R6 WITH ALL THE GOODIES -- SOLD SOLD - thanks!
  9. slowpoke

Fitz's wife talking

Eileen - just heard about this and was so bummed out for you and Fitz. please send him my best as i always have a great time with him at the track. he's a helluva nice guy and i hope he heals up quickly and completely. great that he has you by his side.
  10. slowpoke

MA Director

Amazing how far a bag of M&Ms can go with Sanders. That said, Congrats Kub - you've been awesome in your previous role as Asst Dir (and CR), and I know you'll continue to do the right thing for the right reasons which is why you have the respect and admiration of so many. Well deserved my...
  11. slowpoke

Vinny337

Vinny - I'm glad you're okay. Seeing someone who habitually rides over their head is concerning and I hope the other club addresses it. More concerning is the other rider's lack of understanding his role in the crash which could've ended much, much worse. Allen - I understand where you're...
  12. slowpoke

NJMP Season Opener and Rumor Control

Wow - excellent news, Big Jim! You've been the unofficial 'A' group CR for a long time and have helped tons of riders (myself included). I'm glad to see it's official - Congrats!
  13. slowpoke

Vinny337

Sorry to hear about your get-off, Vin; and was relieved to hear you were doing well considering.
  14. slowpoke

Yamaha School

fitz - you know resisting only gets me more worked up.
  15. slowpoke

Yamaha School

Dennis - if you're interested in using one of the R6's, you would need to make arrangements with Jill from YCRS who can explain the process and requirements that she and Bob have mapped out.