Recent content by speedfree

1. speedfree

Most physically demanding track

I haven't done Laguna, but Patriot will work you! Summit Shenny a close second. ...another fool on his phone.
  2. speedfree

Tracks you have crashed at

Where's lemondrop in this discussion? :p ...another fool on his phone.
  3. speedfree

Tracks you have crashed at

VIR N T10 x2 VIR N T5a CMP T1 cold ass tires, out lap CMP T8 Road A T1 Barber T3 Jennings T7 No crashes: Roebling Summit Main Shenny NCBIKE ...another fool on his phone.
  4. speedfree

So if you are headed to Road Atlanta

Thanks Aman. I'm sorry I never slowed down long enough to really ride with anybody...I had all these good intentions, and then the helmet went on, and the fury took over :p I hope to ride with y'all again maybe VIR in August, if things work out. ...another fool on his phone.
  5. speedfree

So to follow up: always come with a plan. The amazingness of the fundraiser weekend aside, and since there's a whole thread for that, who else used their plan and made some progress? I had some stuff really start to click for me this time around, like commit to T4 and pin it all the way to the...
  6. speedfree

Huge Event!!! Road Atlanta Airfence Fundraiser in July

Aww yeah... TIME TO GO REAL FAST!! so excited right about now.... ...another fool on his phone.
  7. speedfree

road atlanta vs barber?

I think it's definitely as much fun as Barber, but for completely different reasons. ...another fool on his phone.
  8. speedfree

211 gpa set

Sent you pm ...another fool on his phone.
  9. speedfree

Constructive criticism from NOLA this weekend.

"Constructive criticism" implies that you intend to offer solutions. I didn't see many of those... ...another fool on his phone.
  10. speedfree

Child on motorcycle.

My son is seven, and he's done a couple days in excess of a hundred miles (& one 200 mile day!) on the back. I'd consider a buddy belt, only because my little guy will actually fall asleep on the twistiest road of the day, almost without fail :) ...another fool on his phone.
  11. speedfree

CJ Crosslin pulls 1:39 on a SV ( spoiler)

Damn, kid. That's moving right along. I better find some seconds... ...another fool on his phone.
  12. speedfree

Cupcakes at Road Atlanta

More NESBA representation! Recently an "A" bump recipient, miss Cupcakes brought something pretty special to Road Atlanta this weekend! Saturday she won WSS Nov on the 600, and then took the 250 to a second in Clubman, followed by an overall ESS win, beating the entire field from the ninth row...
  13. speedfree

I'm also there for July dates. I want to go faster thru 4, into the esses...I always chicken out bc it's so off camber. Like T1 at south. I know it's way faster, but I pussyfoot through there & lose drive down to T5. I feel like I'm inconsistent coming into T6, but good all the way from there to...
  14. speedfree

Gearing/ Road Atlanta GSXR 750 ?

I really got my best results on my old 750 on that track with stock/+2 or -1/ stock gears. That way it was geared for leaned over in T9 (no limiter) and I got good pull in third in a couple of the faster places like coming out of T5 and thru T6...ymmv ...another fool on his phone.
  15. speedfree

Huge Event!!! Road Atlanta Airfence Fundraiser in July

HELL YEAH VINNY! Let's get a couple sessions in. Show you some tricks:D You'll love this track. ...another fool on his phone.