Recent content by Tigerboy

1. Tigerboy

Motards

I suggested that a few pages back, and the request was declined. But if motards get popular enough, I can see it happening. Maybe it's just a matter of time. You could look at ESMRA, but that's Supermoto, which involves a dirt section. Some riders don't want to do that, preferring to run...
  2. Tigerboy

Motard vs. R1 on JC

Okay I watched this again (since Motards are allowed on JC) and all I can say, this kind of riding, on the motard, is exactly what anyone should strive for. The rider is as smooth as glass. I notice he only makes ONE steering input for each turn, except one in the middle where he makes two -...
  3. Tigerboy

Motards

Since there's no denying motards have grown a lot in popularity to the point they're multiplying like rabbits, how about giving them their own class? B = Beginner I = Intermediate A = Advanced M = Motard The Motard class could be open, since there's probably not enough to justify 3 levels. Of...
  4. Tigerboy

Motard vs. R1 on JC

Interesting..... I would have thought that the Motard rider would be putting his foot out supermoto style in some of those turns but that wasn't the case. The turns aren't tight enough, or is it because the rider has streetbike experience and is used to riding the 'hanging-off' vs MX style ...
  5. Tigerboy

are you neurologically 'wired' to track ride?

This is how I am wired: 1) First attempt YOUR TYPE E S T P Extraverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving Strength of the preferences % 11 1 75 11 2) 2nd Attempt Your Type is E S T P Strength of the preferences % 22 1 62 33 IMHO some of the questions are a bit vague and really depend on...
  6. Tigerboy

For Sale : 2000 Triumph TT600

I'm getting out of my sportbike. I decided I didn't need to go that fast, especially on public roads, and trackdays were not for me. Besides not having the necessary resources to commit, there's the added stress when you ride to the track and think at every corner Gee, if I wipe out, then I...