Search results

1. dude

Thank you N2! Had an amazing time @ Road Atlanta! And some vids and some pics :)

Thanks, i definitely learned a lot about some of the things i was doing wrong and learned a lot about this new bike i was riding so hopefully will get to put the lessons learned into practice next time!
  2. dude

Thank you N2! Had an amazing time @ Road Atlanta! And some vids and some pics :)

Was fun riding with you John (right?)! The intermediate session i got a chance to ride in was painful for me cause i was running on fumes and all sorts of muscles were aching lol but i felt safer somehow and i am excited to do it again in July. Def the right thing to do and thank you for bumping me.
  3. dude

Let me just start off with saying I am not a frequent track day goer. Roughly about 6 under my belt, 3 on this track, for the past 4 years. I just wanted to say BIG thank you to the N2 staff for the amazing track day this Saturday! You guys are fantastic and I enjoyed every minute of riding...
  4. dude

N2 2014 Schedule - PLEASE READ

Ah thanks! Is the url for the new site known yet? Is n2td.org domain i saw in another thread? Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
  5. dude

N2 2014 Schedule - PLEASE READ

Rob, Where do I sign up? Old nesba site or elsewhere? Thanks! Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
  6. dude

New organization

quick question - a bit puzzled Hi guys I have been a member for about 3 years now. I do my track days with NESBA only but I am not a very frequent goer and I don't monitor the forum closely. I was planning on signing up for RA in beginning of April but I see today the dates have changed now and...
  7. dude

Barber 8/24 Group B - Any video to share?

Noted! And for what is worth the leaks were tiny and i worked with the brakes by slowing way too early, lots of engine braking and sometimes even barely speeding up every time to keep everyone including myself safe. But nonetheless i understand what u mean and will be dealt with for next time...
  8. dude

Barber 8/24 Group B - Any video to share?

I have a vid from Barber but mostly of my back lol had bad vibrating brakes, leaking forks and stator cover so i took it easy to avoid crashing and had a great time! http://youtu.be/SEq2g4BC8oY
  9. dude

rd atlanta june 24

Damn man! I got Sunday cuz I got crap going on Saturday... Oh well maybe catch up next time. Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
  10. dude

FS: Alpinestars Supertech R Boots

You overpaid. Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
  11. dude

Clipons positioning question

That was awesome and i apreciate you taking the time to respond! Kind of new to the whole track day thing but you're right about this actually the A* gloves i have almost adhere to that same wrist bend limitation and its gotten in the way a couple of times when the suit sleeve ends up bunching...
  12. dude

Thanks for the replies guys. Based on what you guys are saying it seems I'll just have to try it out and see how it feels but at least now I know what to expect rather than hopping on the bike without any blasted idea of what I just did. On a related note, any thoughts in regards to adjusting...
  13. dude

I just put some woodcraft clipons on my zx10 and was wondering what effect does changing the angle have (wider vs narrower) besides just general comfort. It seems the stock was narrower that what feels natural and comfortable to me but i am just curious how handling is impacted by bolting the...
  14. dude

Street bike

Joking aside a buddy @ work has 06 FZ6 6000mi asking ~3000, might come down a bit.. seen and ridden the bike very nice, blue. Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
  15. dude

Cheap Street Tires

Yours trully :D and bored as hell cause gf went for girls nite out Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
  16. dude

Street bike

Could sell u my Vulcan 900 its somewhat streat-able :D Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
  17. dude

Cheap Street Tires

Waddup man! I can recommend the Pirelli Angel ST. Its sport touring tire and the last one lasted for 8000 mi and a trackday on my heavy @$$ 14 and still had atleast 1500 left but the thread heght was not good to pass tech when we went to Barber. The feel and handling was awesome on road and on...
  18. dude

Is this what DOT 5 looks like?

In my case the choice has been made for me unfortunately but thats very good point. Eh gonna have to flush it out some time later this year. Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
  19. dude

Thanks mate! Do you know if Maxima or Bel-ray is better or about the same? Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
  20. dude

Hehe :) Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk